This is all the scouting needed for Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;pWp0nG9ieTs]https://youtu.be/pWp0nG9ieTs[/video]

Seriously, why did Pace even sign this bum?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm guessing because he didn't expect a graveyard for Chicago QB's this year, and there was nobody left to sign

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
HAHA.

Seriously, on those Cowboys highlights, I wonder if he though he played for the Cowboys?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys are going to realize at some point that Pace does some highly confusing bonehead shit. The entire Khari Lee fiasco should clue you into the fact that Pace is a poor thinker outside of his element. When he gets out of his area's of knowledge, he seems to flounder, or he doesn't understand the nuiance and is sticking to principles rather than the situation. drafting a tweener OLB and expecting them to be Aldon Smith is another example.

When he sticks to strong bodied big program versatile athtletes that are football players he does ok (Goldman, Amos, Freeman, Trevaithon, Whitehair, Bush, Howard)

These guys all fit into a mold of nice looking full bodied studs. But Pace fails on the peripheral of his philosophies, and when scouting positions he is less familiar with. Floyd hit alot of paces' criteria. Big program playmaker athlete, but Pace couldn't think well enough to project his inadaqucies ot the next level.

White was the same. But Pace doesn't see the red flags for some reason. Speed check. Athlete check. Big program check. But if you look closer at White you should be able to see the red flags all over his college performance. Its right there. His rawness is as high as any player coming out in 20 years. Floyd was 24 and lacking NFL size/strength. I mean...if he was 21 you take that risk. You can project at that point. Its obvious things that frustrate me about Pace. Trading for a player of Khari Lee's ability, when they are all over practice squads, udfa's, and cut all the time is just baffling. Then keeping him on the roster for 15 months and cutting off the search, even trading your top TE. lol.

QB is clearly a position outside of Pace's element too. Barkley is a name, from USC, but if you watch any tape or look close you should be able to realize he sucks. I don't know why Pace can't project. He really needs a right hand man he trusts that isn't a yes man. He needs somebody to call him on his bullshit.

Right now he is a mixed bag. The problem is, a GM with strengths and weaknesses like his is only going to frustrate you, he will never complete the puzzle without outside consultation and understanding himself, his weaknesses.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Does he like hot towels up the bum like you do also?

Maybe you could make another thread about it?

Maybe you could also post something that's true but I don't hold out much hope.

Overall - F-

Thick as shit but for twice the price

200_s.gif

Liked Posts:
Maybe you could make another thread about it?

Maybe you could also post something that's true but I don't hold out much hope.

Overall - F-

Thick as shit but for twice the price

200_s.gif

If I send you towels to the UK would you have to pay a customs fee? Would it be worth it?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
If I send you towels to the UK would you have to pay a customs fee? Would it be worth it?

perpetuating a story that the munchbunch have rolled out as truth?

what are you, a 12 year old that needs to keep saying the same thing over an over an over an over again because it actually turns out you have Aspergers syndrome ...

Yeah thought as much.

With each passing post you become more and more like that special person we all feel sorry for but laugh at when around them because ... Well just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.