Tired of All the Haters

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Look, people, this is a sport. Sports are supposed to be fun. Kids succumb to CTE just for the love of the game. This is the first season since 2012 that we have reason to hope and heal together, and I see people wanting to make it sound like a tragedy. How about everyone just sack up and enjoy the ride? No room on this bandwagon for you debbie haters who doubted the beloved during the first half of the season.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am just here to hate the haters.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Taco had a very weird childhood. Once he asked his mother: Where do babies come from?"

Taco's mother thinks for a while before deciding she ought to be honest with him. She says, "Well Taco, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and then they have sex."

Taco looked confused so the mother says, "That means that Daddy puts his penis in Mommy's vagina. That's how you get a baby."

Taco thinks for a moment and then he says, "Oh, I see. But the other night when I came into your room you had Daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?"

Taco's mother replies, "Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry."

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Taco had a very weird childhood. Once he asked his mother: Where do babies come from?"

Taco's mother thinks for a while before deciding she ought to be honest with him. She says, "Well Taco, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and then they have sex."

Taco looked confused so the mother says, "That means that Daddy puts his penis in Mommy's vagina. That's how you get a baby."

Taco thinks for a moment and then he says, "Oh, I see. But the other night when I came into your room you had Daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?"

Taco's mother replies, "Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry."

Nurse!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Taco's mother thinks for a while before deciding she ought to be honest with him. She says, "Well Taco, Ommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and then they have sex."

Taco looked confused so the mother says, "That means that Daddy puts his penis in Ommy's shriveled vagina. That's how you get a baby."

Taco's Ommy replies, "Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry."

Didn't know you were one half of Tacos Ommy and Daddy... interesting read.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
we all need to come together as Bears fans, especially in this season of election hate....

[video=youtube;C5nu5GRDzog]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5nu5GRDzog[/video]

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get it and will buy it. It is hard to tell unless you pay attention to the poster (and we won't get into alts) whether or not they are just being negative to be an asshole, whether they are just simply trolling to get their jollies, or if they are plain stupid. Its also hard to tell, without knowing them, if it is a terrible combination of all three!

I have been guilty of jumping the gun thinking someone is just being an asshole when they are not. Or they just don't really understand the long view; which is acceptable but tiring. So, I just try to take things easier and ignore obvious jerks.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
we all need to come together as Bears fans, especially in this season of election hate....

[video=youtube;C5nu5GRDzog]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5nu5GRDzog[/video]

can you please keep politics out of my thread before Firts Timer deletes it irregardlessly?

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I started the season cautiously optimistic but am losing the cautiously more each game. As far as I'm concerned the season is already a success, everything from here on out is a bonus.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My first thought is that this thread should be more interactive, like a poll or something. But I am pretty much over that now.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
can you please keep politics out of my thread before Firts Timer deletes it irregardlessly?

ask not what your forum can do for you, but what you can do for your forum......

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My first thought is that this thread should be more interactive, like a poll or something. But I am pretty much over that now.

What would such a poll look like? Hate vs Don't Hate?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What would such a poll look like? Hate vs Don't Hate?

Yeah, do you hate or don't hate, are you against homers or haters, what particulate haters or homers do you like or dislike, possibly even a sub forum with all the potential content. But will end up in several lists, and most of us would want to be removed from that. So many pros and cons.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm buckled up as I've ever been this season. :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Look, people, this is a sport. Sports are supposed to be fun. Kids succumb to CTE just for the love of the game. This is the first season since 2012 that we have reason to hope and heal together, and I see people wanting to make it sound like a tragedy. How about everyone just sack up and enjoy the ride? No room on this bandwagon for you debbie haters who doubted the beloved during the first half of the season.

Fool me once bro. I will enjoy the ride when it ends in the playoffs. Been burned too many times. Ya'll must have forgotten all the hype when Trestman had our offense take off after that first year and that shit fell apart quick. There is no harm in waiting to see what actually happens.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The eternal optimists don't bother me at all. They're fans - short for fanatic. Their perspective is different from mine. I except that. I don't want to change their minds or get them banned from the board or put them on ignore.

It's just an internet message-board. We don't really know each other. We don't play for the Bears or work at Halas Hall.

What's the big deal?

I think I told Modo to fuck off once during the heat of a game last year (sorry, modo), but I typically never call people morons, idiots, or whatever because we disagree.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Agreed. People whining about posters criticizing the QB is getting old.