Tom Brady and the New England Patriots beat the Green Bay Packers!

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
We are clearly a better all round team than GB now with a much deeper roster, but because of Rodgers you can never count them out until it’s mathematically impossible.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
He still scares the shit out of me and I know deep down when I say "they should've lost three more games! They are even worse than their records!" I'm just coping with my fear of Rodgers just doing what Rodgers does with his back against the wall.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I counted at least 3 packers go down with injury yesterday. That's how their whole season has gone. Call me crazy but I don't think the Packers are as bad as their record, and as long as Aaron Rodgers is breathing, I still consider them dangerous and quite frankly to be a better team than the Bears. Yeah I said it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I counted at least 3 packers go down with injury yesterday. That's how their whole season has gone. Call me crazy but I don't think the Packers are as bad as their record, and as long as Aaron Rodgers is breathing, I still consider them dangerous and quite frankly to be a better team than the Bears. Yeah I said it.

I think the Bears finish what they started with Rodgers in their next meeting. I think it will be Roy RobHar or KyFitts to end his season/career.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears finish what they started with Rodgers in their next meeting. I think it will be Roy RobHar or KyFitts to end his season/career.

You, Novak and Grimson have literally hit on every prediction I have seen this year. I think Roy RobHar.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You, Novak and Grimson have literally hit on every prediction I have seen this year. I think Roy RobHar.

Yes it's crazy but I have had a knack for predicting Rodgers/Favre injuries coming from unsung/under the radar bears front 7s...

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Pretty sure HHM is going off of erything Danny Parkins has said the day before on the radio.
:trollbisky: