Trubisky’s looming contract.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seriously I still can’t find the amount of picks we have in ‘22. Anybody got an answer??

Pretty sure We Have A Full Deck, not counting COMP pics because we are becoming a Comp pic Factory....along with Upwards Heading coaches getting poached. Too bad you couldn't get compensation for coaches that leave going 'upwards'

....Didn't see that Leo @Leomax http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/index.php?members/leomaz.10176/

Was in the Unidentified thread
Pls check out this thread and make a comment TIA

if you have time, would value the discourse

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Pretty sure We Have A Full Deck, not counting COMP pics because we are becoming a Comp pic Factory....along with Upwards Heading coaches getting poached. Too bad you couldn't get compensation for coaches that leave going 'upwards'
This makes me a whole lot more comfortable about getting the QB that we want if we have to replace Mitch after his fifth year. Also, I never really thought of comp picks for coaches but that’s fucking genius considering coaches have a bigger affect on the game than players IMO. Maybe if you lose a coordinator to become a HC you get a 3rd or 4th rounder or something like that??

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This makes me a whole lot more comfortable about getting the QB that we want if we have to replace Mitch after his fifth year. Also, I never really thought of comp picks for coaches but that’s fucking genius considering coaches have a bigger affect on the game than players IMO. Maybe if you lose a coordinator to become a HC you get a 3rd or 4th rounder or something like that??

It should be proposed before the CBA. if you happen to know someone in the Upper Stratosphere, please suggest it

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You have lost your marbles.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/index.php?threads/unidentified-history-channel.72016/

Observations Episode 4 June 21st

The Teddy Roosevelt Carrier group off the East coast near Jacksonville and the Potomac on exercises has encountered unidentifieds. Fact. Interviews with two+ corroborate it. Their accounts leave me with the following :

1 ) The cube within a sphere flew directly at two in formation splitting the aircraft. Almost AS IF they were saying, " NOTICE US DUMMIES "

Supposedly prop driven WW II fighters encountered unidentifieds also, calling them Foo Foos .... 70 Years Ago

It seems to me that they are trying to get our ATTENTION and have been.

To Me this begs the Question, Why are WE not installing some type of "Flash" beacon/EMR/transmitter/Laser/3603D that outlines Our English language as well as all known languages and Asking Them,

" Let's Meet, Help Us Become a Better Civilization " ? ? ?

...a) The Cube was within a Sphere....Illustrates the spherical shape, curved encompassing 3D surface is necessary ?? for space warping/ anti-gravity activities. Maybe they are enabling these encounters So That We, as a Civilization, EMULATE them ??? and Advance thru Imitation ??

...b) Encounters were not a TicTac this time. Are there Two distinct unidentified civilizations allowing themselves to be Observed ? Are there More than Two ?? Have "They" already pow-wowed about not contacting us but 'strictly' letting us observe ??
Maybe one of the unidentified civilizations will Meet with us after a push Button request from encountering carrier jets ??

How much would it cost Our Nation to place an instantaneous transmitter of some type in our aircraft that will spell out Let's Meet ? Let's say it's $10,000.00 each, times 1000 units is 10 million.....a Paltry sum when thinking of the unheralded advancement a 'tutoring/nurturing' civilization would do for the Earth.

2 ) The Teddy Roosevelt pilots said that there was a "Formation" .... like a wedge in front of the DoD declassified vid of a 'rotating' mini planet Saturn with a ring in appearance, that did the perpendicular to the 120mph wind and stopped midair without 'falling' They said the rear admiral came into the room to view the vid and left after about 5 seconds..... They also stated that the vid did not show the forward wedge formation.

....a) Why a wedge formation in front ?? Was the trailing vehicle 'Vulnerable' ?? They 'seem' too advanced to be Vulnerable so why the Wedge in front ? Tradition from their Past ?? Calling our Attention thru this tactic ... TicTac is TacTic juxtaposed, but forgive this digression ....
Any Help from members is welcomed explaining the Why of that Wedge.
Maybe one of the civilizations is 'threatened' by another on our planet and chose that Wedge Formation for Defense ??

...b) If the Wedge was to protect the inner vehicle from us, Wouldn't they have placed one Above or two/ Below/In Front/and Behind for a 3D protective formation ?? Obviously they were not concerned by us being Under them.....
The 'Vulnerability' formation they flew seemed to be one of illustration, tradition, or for defense against a possible 'hostile' civilization, possibly in Front of them.

If unidentifieds are flying Protective Wedges, shouldn't WE BE CONCERNED ? of possible Non-Benevolent aliens around Our Planet too ?

As Always, please add any comments or observations.... TIA

HELP UnBan EVERYBODY pls Ty

As far as me Posting I have been trying to have people post in the Unidentified thread and rationally converse.

....Didn't see that Leo @Leomax http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/index.php?members/leomaz.10176/

Was in the Unidentified thread

if you have time, would value the discourse

What a fucking moron.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Trubisky contract thread becomes a thread about aliens and @gwharris2254.

This Special person racist should have been bounced for the pretend nephew scam. You mods gonna let him shit all over the Bears forum, and hope he just stops when training camp opens, good luck with that.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trubisky contract thread becomes a thread about aliens and @gwharris2254.

This Special person racist should have been bounced for the pretend nephew scam. You mods gonna let him shit all over the Bears forum, and hope he just stops when training camp opens, good luck with that.

STFU already. You have been after me ever since you determined that i supported Our President. Your evaluation of me is tainted by your tunnel-visioned pidgeon-holing. Too bad you can't see that. ( I always have supported Our Elected Presidents, including Clinton and Obama. You say the things you do because you have no other way to deal with me except ad hominem wisecracks which I respond to in my own way to dish it back out to you )

Fortunately the MODs 'overall' do a good job here.

I try to get along with everyone here and always had unless I am harassed and spoken to in a manner inappropriately. I even have most recently liked some of your posts with a thumbs up to no avail. You are incapable of discourse with me because I 'give' it back to you. Hahaha. You can dish it out but not take it.

My view of you is not tainted but yours is of me. Too bad for you.

As far as TC goes i like to report my observations from Bourbonnais.

I am expecting lots of disliking thumb downs from you and 'your gang' So be it

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
AnchoredFirstGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
You don’t have to

Look at where mahommes and Watson were picked. They weren’t top five picks. You don’t have to pick in top five to get a franchise qb. It does help having a higher draft pick but it’s not the end all be all.

I can name you many different options that are better than dropping 100 mil on a Blake bortles.
All we know is Maholmes and Watson were picked AFTER Mitch and Maholmes should have been the first quarterback taken in that draft.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Bearly