USA Today Predictions

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
As far as the first place prediction goes, I'm not seeing it.

The pitching should be pretty good.

Overall fielding should be decent, but our corner outfielders are below average.

I doubt Frazier and Lawrie are enough to take this offense from worst in the American League a season ago to respectable.

The best I can see for the Sox is 3rd place with about 77 wins or so. If they can pull off a trade for a big bat during the season, things might get interesting.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
PHILLY is re-building Hahn should take a flyer at prying Ryan Howard out of them.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Look, the level of frustration for White Sox fans is palpable.

But there is nothing fickle about White Sox fans. We still love this team, no matter what.

However... if the team is poorly constructed and playing like garbage, don't expect us to come watch.

The same thing goes for most teams around the league with passionate fan bases. Yankees fans avoid the Bronx like the plague when they stink...

Cubs fans are an exception. They aren't really baseball fans, they're just maintaining a tradition. Hell, most of them still believe in the Easter Bunny.
I agree, but you gotta admit there's just a different atmosphere at Wrigley than there is on the South Side. I'm a born and raised Sox fan, but going to Wrigley for a game is just on a whole different level of entertainment. You can make an entire day out of a game thanks to the surrounding neighborhood. Sox games just have the "Let's try not to get stabbed" vibe.