3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
5 to fucking 1

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
FUCK YOU Andrew "Dollar Menu" Hauptman

We are not going to get any better under Dollar Menu's leadership, he doesn't give a shit if we win/tie or lose. All he cares about is collecting the expansion team fees, two more team left to get to 24 teams. If the league said that they will be done bringing in team for awhile (3-4 years), Dollar Menu we get out of dodge. But if the league says that more team are coming then Dollar Menu isn't going anywhere. He's doing bare minimum just to get by, I just don't get how the other owners are letting him to get away with it.

Two years ago he said find me that so-called "Keane-money" player and I'll sign him. It's been SIX transfer window and NOTHING, yes I get it it's "HARD" to find that so-called player. Yet teams like Los Angeles, Seattle, Toronto, New York, NYCFC and Orlando don't have a problem finding them. Hell we can't even sign "DMB-money" players, we could of had him for under a million dollars. We still would be pissed that Dollar Menu won't/isn't even going to sign that so-called "Keane-money" player, but it would of been a step in the right direction. Bring back a former FIRE player (2000-2004), a four time World Cup player and a player that would of made us better. If he played at LB or LM he would of made us better, but it's this "NONSENSE" that we would go get him. The league pretty much was hand gifting him to us and still Dollar Menu said no thanks.

I'm so glad I didn't renew my season tickets after the 2010 season and I'm so sad for the current season tickets holders. Because all Dollar Menu is doing is stealing from all of you, he promises that he's willing to get big name players, but yet NOTHING happens.

I wonder how low we have to get before the league finally says Andrew either start treating this team like you care or just get the fuck out (ala CD Chivas).

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A win would have made us tied for the last playoff spot in our conference, and we lose 5-1 to a team ranked last on a nationally-televised game.

Don't understand why we didn't go after Beasley

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
A win would have made us tied for the last playoff spot in our conference, and we lose 5-1 to a team ranked last on a nationally-televised game.

I know why. His name is Andrew "Dollar Menu" Hauptman.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

Beasley had to be traded for (or, his allocation order spot had to for Houston to land him technically). No excuses though.

And hey, if you're going to lose, try not to fuck up the whole goal differential in the process in case we somehow end up tied for a spot that matters.

diavolos

Liked Posts:
I'm so glad I didn't renew my season tickets after the 2010 season and I'm so sad for the current season tickets holders. Because all Dollar Menu is doing is stealing from all of you, he promises that he's willing to get big name players, but yet NOTHING happens.

I wonder how low we have to get before the league finally says Andrew either start treating this team like you care or just get the fuck out (ala CD Chivas).

as a current season ticket holder, it's incredibly frustrating to see the state of the team. but look, i've got a harlem end ticket and with the parking pass deal it's only like $300 for the whole season, which i'm willing to shell out because i love soccer.

but yes, it's incredibly depressing to see the state of the team. the defensive overhaul has been a complete disaster. and at least klopas knew how to properly use magee.

on the other hand, they're really not that far out of it. few wins in a row, and they're in the playoffs.

i just don't think yallop is the right man for the job. i wanted to wait to see how things went, even though i was highly skeptical of the central defender pickups.

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
as a current season ticket holder, it's incredibly frustrating to see the state of the team. but look, i've got a harlem end ticket and with the parking pass deal it's only like $300 for the whole season, which i'm willing to shell out because i love soccer.

but yes, it's incredibly depressing to see the state of the team. the defensive overhaul has been a complete disaster. and at least klopas knew how to properly use magee.

on the other hand, they're really not that far out of it. few wins in a row, and they're in the playoffs.

i just don't think yallop is the right man for the job. i wanted to wait to see how things went, even though i was highly skeptical of the central defender pickups.
Great for you. I'm not going to give Dollar Menu a single cent of money, too he shows me he cares or if he sells the team. I've been a VIP/Club Seat Holder from 1998-2010, just got sick and tried of his BULLSHIT and lying.......

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
Played to yet another tie, that's 13 ties for the year. Three from the record which we own (16 ties in 2011). Our home record is 1-8-2 that's PIT-A-FUL.....

How long is Frank Yallop's contract? He's fvckin horrible, how are you going to score or win a game when you start 9 defensive players (Johnson, 4 defenders and 4 defensive midfielders)? Not starting probably our best player (Shipp), I could see not starting him on Wednesday (getting him some rest) but two consecutive games.

This team is a mess, I just hope the league is looking at us and are pissed as much as us fans are. Owner that doesn't give a shit if we win/tie or lose, owner that just refuses to spend anything on players (GOOD players), this is got to end. Either sell the team or the league needs to step in a pull a CD Chivas and take over the team.

#HauptmanOut

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Played to yet another tie, that's 13 ties for the year. Three from the record which we own (16 ties in 2011). Our home record is 1-8-2 that's PIT-A-FUL.....

How long is Frank Yallop's contract? He's fvckin horrible, how are you going to score or win a game when you start 9 defensive players (Johnson, 4 defenders and 4 defensive midfielders)? Not starting probably our best player (Shipp), I could see not starting him on Wednesday (getting him some rest) but two consecutive games.

This team is a mess, I just hope the league is looking at us and are pissed as much as us fans are. Owner that doesn't give a shit if we win/tie or lose, owner that just refuses to spend anything on players (GOOD players), this is got to end. Either sell the team or the league needs to step in a pull a CD Chivas and take over the team.

#HauptmanOut

On one hand, only RSL and LA have lost fewer games than us. On the other hand, only Montreal has won as few as us.

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
On one hand, only RSL and LA have lost fewer games than us. On the other hand, only Montreal has won as few as us.

Ties aren't going to do it. If Houston beats DC United tonight we drop to 9th in the East and 18th in the league.

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
If it wasn't for Montreal (coached by our ex coach) we would be DEAD last in the league, Houston just passed us in the standings.

#HauptmanOut

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
Another transfer window (7th since Dollar Menu's comment about signing a "Keane money player) and NOTHING. I'm tired of this lying cheapass owner, can you just PLEASE sell the team already.

#HauptmanOut