Vic getting interview requests

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Broncos might be the worst place to be a HC in. Elway undermines and throws his coaches under the bus more than hookers drop their panties

Elway: "If I say jump, Will you ask 'how high?'"

Vic: "Yes. I would ask how high you want my boot up your #%@"

I see that being a match made in heaven....

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember the Bears are paying Vic like a HC and his role on the coaching staff is basically Head Coach of the Defense. And its not he doesn't get any credit either.

How do you know this? No one I know of has seen Vics contract he signed last year...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Vic really wants a HC job and one is offered, I wish him the best and I hope he is successful as long as he doesn't go to Green Bay...

This may finally be his year with so many openings and so few good candidates. I want him back but would wish him the best. I think a team like Denver may be a fit.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Broncos might be the worst place to be a HC in. Elway undermines and throws his coaches under the bus more than hookers drop their panties

If anything, Elway gave Vance Joseph too much autonomy. Joseph completely dismantled the existing assistant coaching staff. Elway should have "pulled a Pace" and made Joseph retain Wade Phillips as his DC.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I actually think Fangio to the Broncos would make a lot of sense.

It's hard currently for a defensive-minded head coaching candidate because they're expected to come to the meeting with an OC already in tow, or at least a very good idea of who their OC would be. That might be less true with the Broncos, as I'm sure Elway has his own overriding thoughts on how to build the offense and some names Elway himself might want as OC.

Does that spell meddlesome disaster for whoever takes the Broncos job? Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see.

Plus, the Broncos defense is already good. I could see how Fangio's hand could make them really, really good.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Brad Biggs‏Verified account @BradBiggs
#Bears DC Vic Fangio on his preparation for head coach interviews on Monday: "I've done zero." He's all-in on the #Eagles and the wild-card round this week.

We'll see how much of a distraction the interview is based on how the Bears defense plays on Sunday. He might not be preparing for the interview but he wouldn't be human if he weren't at least somewhat distracted by perhaps the best opportunity he's had in his career to become an NFL head coach. In 2006 Rivera mailed it in when he was interviewing and it affected the Bears SB performance big time.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
What's the chances Nagy offered Fangio Ast HC? Nagy's pretty 'out of the box'.

And would that something Fangio would value?