Video: David Montgomery interview at rookie mini-camp.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So when does he start running the./a hill?
Interviews don't get much better than this. Kinda puts the 'Pace Panicked' thread to rest.

Last edited:

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Same combine numbers as Walter Payton, too. Uncanny.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But will he be as great as Sweetness with "white women"?

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Was not a huge fan of the pick. But I will say he seems to have everything as a person that you would want in a player. Hope he makes me eat my words.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Was not a huge fan of the pick. But I will say he seems to have everything as a person that you would want in a player. Hope he makes me eat my words.

Yeah, he seems to be very down-to-earth and likable. Its just too bad for him that he has ZenBear 'carrying his banner' on CCS.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

It's okay. Many of us feel the same way about Mitch Trubisky...lol.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Just saw this last night & was grinning a ton more that Bears got him.

VID is not really titled appropriately...It's not about him staying on his feet literally, but more of a "get to know DM the man & character", He's got a good upbringing, solid family support, and love in his heart. Much to be excited about. Tell me he looks slow in this?

Dude has a serious work ethic - which seems to link more to the Walter Payton talk than his play which is yet to be seen at NFL level. DM admits he has to grow more and is committed as F to doing it.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I like the way this guy carries himself. Dare I say, he comes across more intelligent and more mature than Trubisky.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That last question: "Would you rather be a 1st or 2nd Rd pick with somebody else, or 3rd Rd pick with the Bears?"

DM: "Chicago. Bec of coach Nagy." (y)

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Davinator better be as good as advertised

ISU_Bear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Iowa State Cyclones
He was always a humble kid in college. I expect the same from him at this level.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Decent answers to terrible questions.
and machine gun questioning at that. Very diverse, all over the place questions.

Great! he didnt eat the fried donut and he likes Bears. I wonder why no one asked him who would win in a fight, the incredible hulk versus Antman.

Can he play? David can you play football?
Yes? Great! what are your goals? 1100 yds! Fantastic! Do you see yourself being a bettwr fit than Howard?

Nope..we get, What did you have for dinner and Special person hypothetical, would you rather get drafted in the 1st or 2nd, blah blah and blah.

Season needs to start ASAP for me.

Bort

Liked Posts:
and machine gun questioning at that. Very diverse, all over the place questions.

Great! he didnt eat the fried donut and he likes Bears. I wonder why no one asked him who would win in a fight, the incredible hulk versus Antman.

Can he play? David can you play football?
Yes? Great! what are your goals? 1100 yds! Fantastic! Do you see yourself being a bettwr fit than Howard?

Nope..we get, What did you have for dinner and Special person hypothetical, would you rather get drafted in the 1st or 2nd, blah blah and blah.

Season needs to start ASAP for me.

That hypothetical question was especially dumb. What were they expecting him to say? "Yes, I'd rather play for a different team than the one who drafted me, I don't want to be here at all"?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Is Antman allowed to crawl up Hulk's butt and grow super size?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Based on the video I'd say he "has the sloping brow and cranial bumpage of the career criminal.”

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He did a pretty bang up job of steamrolling through your Hawkeyes so there's that.
2017 he had a good game against the Hawkeyes. Still lost.
2018 he averaged 2.6 YPC against Iowa so not really sure what you're talking about.