Was it over when the Gremans bombed pearl harbor?!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Back to Chicago"

"Back to Chicago"

"Back to Chicago"

I know we need a small miracle, but Wade is probably out, that is a small miracle though he will be replaced by Ray Allen, Battier, Miller, and Nole.

They have a small army at home against a rogue group of bandit samurai.

Just get back to Chicago and pray Deng/Rose make a comeback together. Let panic set in by stomping them in game 6, then anything can happen.

"Back to Chicago!!"

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor :gary:

Reactions: X

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
lCUilNR.jpg

Daa Bearrs

Liked Posts:
Yes, yes it was over when the Gremans bombed pearl harbor. Rip 2012-2013 Bulls season.

Next year we shall have a starting lineup of

Rose
Buckets
Deng
Boozer
Noah

And we shall beat the Heat and win the chip. And the bombings will all be forgoten.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah, old movie quotes for 1000, Alex.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So much for Wade being out.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know, we lost by 3 with two chances to tie at the buzzer in a game where bounces just didn't seem to go our way and Noah was getting fouled on every rebound. They put 2 guys on him low not even going for the ball with Battier and Wade just up to their dirty pushing and pulling tricks while Bosh/Anderson/James through elbows high.

I have never seen someone getting tossed around so bad as Noah, we really need to draft big. With the development of Buckets and Teague and the hopeful resigning of Robinson we don't need guards, we need help and insurance down low.

Dieng is worth trading up for, basically a young Nazr that can jump with better early shooting skills. Olynik is an active big I would equate to Asik who will get pushed around early in career but stay after balls with true 7' size on good wheels.

I still stand by us being very close to coming home to Chicago, and who knows what would have happened if Deng played. All of a sudden its game 7 and the team starts to believe, maybe more importanly is you put pressure on Lebron who folds under pressure.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You know, we lost by 3 with two chances to tie at the buzzer in a game where bounces just didn't seem to go our way and Noah was getting fouled on every rebound. They put 2 guys on him low not even going for the ball with Battier and Wade just up to their dirty pushing and pulling tricks while Bosh/Anderson/James through elbows high.

I have never seen someone getting tossed around so bad as Noah, we really need to draft big. With the development of Buckets and Teague and the hopeful resigning of Robinson we don't need guards, we need help and insurance down low.

Dieng is worth trading up for, basically a young Nazr that can jump with better early shooting skills. Olynik is an active big I would equate to Asik who will get pushed around early in career but stay after balls with true 7' size on good wheels.

I still stand by us being very close to coming home to Chicago, and who knows what would have happened if Deng played. All of a sudden its game 7 and the team starts to believe, maybe more importanly is you put pressure on Lebron who folds under pressure.

When is the last time Lebron folded under pressure...AGAINST CHICAGO???

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Looks like someone got CBMB'd.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator