Week 16 POWER RANKINGS

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
And the Packers down at 17, ranked one below the Browns

lmao

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
"That win revealed more about the strengths of this Chicago team than it did its weaknesses."

Indeed.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Never thought I'd live to see the day the Bears were ranked #2 in anyone's power rankings

it's a Christmas miracle!

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:
d977e57eb51a484f39e40a33b27ed621.jpg

Merry Christmas you Sumbitches!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, I was expecting the Bears to fall out of the top 10 after the devastating moral defeat at San Francisco.

The rankers must not read CCS.

msadows

Liked Posts:
espn gonna have us at 10 dont worry

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Never thought I'd live to see the day the Bears were ranked #2 in anyone's power rankings

it's a Christmas miracle!

You weren't alive in 2006????

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I’ll never understand how this game in particular did more to instill confidence in the media than the Rams game or the Vikings game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
You weren't alive in 2006????

Wasn't following sports back then

I’ll never understand how this game in particular did more to instill confidence in the media than the Rams game or the Vikings game

I don't think it was this game in particular, it's just that the Bears keep winning and the media can't justify ranking them low anymore.

Rise

Liked Posts:

The Bears can win in a multitude of ways. Every game they have multiple, achievable, routes to victory, and a vary narrow road to defeat for the opponent.

They played like garbage, lost the turnover battle, missed FGs etc and still won. They adapt to each game and to their opponents in order to gain an advantage.

This game displayed that, which is honestly the only reason I can think of for the sudden respect. Don’t get me twisted I agree with you if you didn’t respect the Bears before this week I’m not sure why this particular win is what set them over the top. Everything I stated was true before Sunday.

The simple answer is they clinched the 3rd seed so to not look stupid these idiots now have to make them top 6.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Fun fact, we've beaten 3/5 of the NFC playoff teams(All we've faced, assuming the vikes get in, which it looks like they will). That's the most in the NFC. Rams, Saints, and Hawks both have 2. Cowboys have 1. And then you have the vikings, who have beaten no one.

Remember when people said we hadn't played anyone good?

msadows

Liked Posts:
The Bears can win in a multitude of ways. Every game they have multiple, achievable, routes to victory, and a vary narrow road to defeat for the opponent.

They played like garbage, lost the turnover battle, missed FGs etc and still won. They adapt to each game and to their opponents in order to gain an advantage.

This game displayed that, which is honestly the only reason I can think of for the sudden respect. Don’t get me twisted I agree with you if you didn’t respect the Bears before this week I’m not sure why this particular win is what set them over the top. Everything I stated was true before Sunday.

The simple answer is they clinched the 3rd seed so to not look stupid these idiots now have to make them top 6.

Special teams played about as bad as physically possible in the Patriots game and we still had a chance to tie at the end of the game. It takes a really good team to take the patriots to the wire when you give up 2 special team touchdowns.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Fun fact, we've beaten 3/5 of the NFC playoff teams(All we've faced, assuming the vikes get in, which it looks like they will). That's the most in the NFC. Rams, Saints, and Hawks both have 2. Cowboys have 1. And then you have the vikings, who have beaten no one.

Not to mention we were 1 yard away from OT with the patriots at home

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Wow, I was expecting the Bears to fall out of the top 10 after the devastating moral defeat at San Francisco.

The rankers must not read CCS.

Oh, it's not just here. Ignore the comments on Facebook as well. It might even be worse there.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
NFL.com = 2
Washington Post = 2
CBS = 4

For those who don't want to open 3 sites, unless they want to read more.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:

Winning on the road > winning at home. Never discount just how hard it is to get a road win in the NFL.

Then factor that the 49ers had just beaten the Seahawks the week before in San Fran. Reports are that the “SHARPS” were all over the 49ers in Vegas last week

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

I think the Bears are gonna silence a many haters this playoff run, not to mention piss of the fans of teams that keep telling themselves the Bears are not this good.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Hey, wait a minute...a few things I've learned from years of posting on Bears message boards...

- Power rankings don't mean shit.
- National media people hate the Bears...especially their QBs.
- National media people don't watch the games.