What Are You Eating Right Now?

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come on LOU give them credit, it does sound great.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/15005/baked-asian-style-honey-chicken/

5941214.jpg

I have never used fresh ginger, I keep hearing about how much better it is than the powdered crap, I just never remember to get the fresh stuff.
Yeah i have fresh and powdered ginger, they both have their place in my home. I would have to look in my Allrecipe cook books to see if i have it there. I thought i didnt have honey so i substituted maple syrup, and added a touch of Chinese 5 spice.
It worked out good number 51.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
pussy...
loads of it

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I made that chicken thigh with bacon and cabbage. Not bad. Not bad at all.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Italian Sausage with peppers and onions and tomatoes.

Ate too much, but very good.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cheat Day!!!!!!

Made me a beautiful pork loin stuffed with garlic. Made a nice gravy sauce to dip the meat in. Fresh sesame seed pistolette. Gonna dressed that bad boy up and make me a sammi. Then, going to Hansens sno blitz and getting me the best Nectar Cream snoball in the world.

Happy Saturday bitches!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bratwurst.
No sides.
No bread.
I wasn't very hungry and needed to cook them so I ate two with nothing else. After the last few days, I need to get back on track.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am dipping Wheat Thins into a braunschweiger.

It's like I can feel the gout forming already.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Liver sausage must always be accompanied by yellow mustard.

I ran to the fridge for the mustard shortly after making that post because it just was not the same without it.

Sidenote: My wife just kissed me goodnight a few minutes ago and visibly flinched as she did so. Says my breath is like I was eating a "hotdog and catfood sandwich chased with bongwater".

Epic aldi combo if u haven't purchased those from there.

They are both totally from Aldi. I think there are subliminal messages being played in their coolers that make me want to buy something German every single trip there.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I ran to the fridge for the mustard shortly after making that post because it just was not the same without it.

Sidenote: My wife just kissed me goodnight a few minutes ago and visibly flinched as she did so. Says my breath is like I was eating a "hotdog and catfood sandwich chased with bongwater".

They are both totally from Aldi. I think there are subliminal messages being played in their coolers that make me want to buy something German every single trip there.
Lmfao at your braunbreath!

Aldi is literally more important to me than Amazon. When I go to normie store that makes me think about purchase choices I get whatever I went there for, gtfo, and go to aldi

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I just got my second 12 pack of Aldi's Brats for the summer.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dude. A couple weeks ago they had these "black forest frankfurters"

Pork. We chicagoans sneer at non beef weiners but my wife picked them up because of natural casting and she knows I love new iterations of hot dogs.

They were absolutely amazing. Snap from casing. Grind was nice and tight. Garlicky af. They were literally the perfect chili dog wiener. Get them if they have any they were a special buy...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ALSO last I read a lot of those parkland branded sausages are coming from Vienna Beef

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Dude. A couple weeks ago they had these "black forest frankfurters"

Pork. We chicagoans sneer at non beef weiners but my wife picked them up because of natural casting and she knows I love new iterations of hot dogs.

They were absolutely amazing. Snap from casing. Grind was nice and tight. Garlicky af. They were literally the perfect chili dog wiener. Get them if they have any they were a special buy...

I saw them and didn't pull the trigger on them because of all the Brats, next time though.