What Are You Eating Right Now?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were u in phenomenal shape before u became obsessed with the cult of cult of ketosis?
Was never a fatty and never had a problem controlling weight. It was just that I felt my optimal weight was a bit higher than it probably should have been and I think a lot of people are like that. The cult of ketosis made me truly optimal.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Was never a fatty and never had a problem controlling weight. It was just that I felt my optimal weight was a bit higher than it probably should have been and I think a lot of people are like that. The cult of ketosis made me truly optimal.
giphy.gif

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Donut and coffee from DD.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
A little keto hate rage and fury this morning sparty?
Never. Trying to discourage the use of simplistic approaches as well as the weaker paradigms of thinking. Oletard all well and good but his knowledge of me and keto is severely lacking just like all you other plebs stuck on conventional thinking. They attack me cause they don't understand the true power of keto... the warrior spirit.... me.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never. Trying to discourage the use of simplistic approaches as well as the weaker paradigms of thinking. Oletard all well and good but his knowledge of me and keto is severely lacking just like all you other plebs stuck on conventional thinking. They attack me cause they don't understand the true power of keto... the warrior spirit.... me.

Yeah, maybe go back to the childish insulting, because this side of your posting has always been kind of boring.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Those who lack intellect just post gifs in response. Ya don't know me, bitch.
Can someone explain to me how to post a gif? I copy the image but I am not sure it posts the gif when I paste it to the dialogue box. You might call this intellectually lacking and to that I would challenge one to walk a mile in my humble, uneducated shoes.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, maybe go back to the childish insulting, because this side of your posting has always been kind of boring.
Nothing childish about my insults. They're top notch and wouldn't consider the word "bitch" to be an insult anyway. I often use it as a term of endearment, bitch.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
But you don't lift weights?
How much of a warrior can you be if you don't work out with iron resistance?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone explain to me how to post a gif? I copy the image but I am not sure it posts the gif when I paste it to the dialogue box. You might call this intellectually lacking and to that I would challenge one to walk a mile in my humble, uneducated shoes.
Click the insert image thing and then the link thing and paste in the actual link.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Click the insert image thing and then the link thing and paste in the actual link.
Thanks. Been fucking it up for weeks now.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Speaking of cooking, my wife is far better in the kitchen with things like sauces etc. I am the one that runs the grill, the smoker, and the breakfast foods. She does more of the dinner things, but lately we've made it simple. A meat, a green veggie, and a side salad.

It is actually, for me, the best way to eat healthy and stay away from all the garbage.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you don't lift weights?
How much of a warrior can you be if you don't work out with iron resistance?
I have in the past. You can only get so much from and if not needed, why bother?

In the past I've always kept my weight in the 200-220 pound range. I'd let it go up to 220 as if a bear preparing for winter's hibernation. 20 pounds didn't seem much to me and was always plenty easy enough for me to quickly take back off at will. Never really relied on the conventional thinking of calories in/out but did rely more on exercise and time restricted eating which is a most excellent segue into a keto/IF lifestyle.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of cooking, my wife is far better in the kitchen with things like sauces etc. I am the one that runs the grill, the smoker, and the breakfast foods. She does more of the dinner things, but lately we've made it simple. A meat, a green veggie, and a side salad.

It is actually, for me, the best way to eat healthy and stay away from all the garbage.
Much like myself. I simply went from being a meat and potatoes type guy to being a meat and veggies type.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I have in the past. You can only get so much from and if not needed, why bother?

In the past I've always kept my weight in the 200-220 pound range. I'd let it go up to 220 as if a bear preparing for winter's hibernation. 20 pounds didn't seem much to me and was always plenty easy enough for me to quickly take back off at will. Never really relied on the conventional thinking of calories in/out but did rely more on exercise and time restricted eating which is a most excellent segue into a keto/IF lifestyle.

I tried the keto. It simply isn't for me. My metabolism is so god dang money, I eat what I want. But I lift heavy. And don't get me wrong, I don't reach for junk food either. I just take in a epic butt ton of carbs and protein per day. My wife does well with it though so I understand what it is. Just not for me.