1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Looking for a Bears Quintin Nelson jersey

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
I have a number 32 jersey. It used to read Benson until I took off the name tag. Now I have a Payton and a 32.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, some of you guys have around a thousand dollars in jerseys. A true Super Fan!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I wear a Bears jersey to work almost every Friday during the season because everyone else around me are in Chiefs jerseys. Gotta break that shit up.

Did want to share. I wore my Urlacher jersey to work today and a Packer fan had the misplaced confidence to shit-talk about it completely unprovoked.

The nearby Cowboys fan, Chiefs fans, and I had a good time teaming up on him, lol. All in good fun, of course.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did want to share. I wore my Urlacher jersey to work today and a Packer fan had the misplaced confidence to shit-talk about it completely unprovoked.

The nearby Cowboys fan, Chiefs fans, and I had a good time teaming up on him, lol. All in good fun, of course.

Chiefs fans seem to be popping up outta nowhere all of a sudden. Prolly were Broncos fans before...lol.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I never understood why a grown man would own a sports jersey. Seems like an expensive way to continue a childish fantasy.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I never understood why a grown man would own a sports jersey. Seems like an expensive way to continue a childish fantasy.

I never understand how grown men who are regulars on a team message board try to belittle others who admit to owning jerseys. Seems disingenuous.

Similar to one having the most posts on a message board but regularly accusing others of taking a message board too seriously lol. JMO.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Like when you have the most posts on a message board but regularly accuse others of taking a message board too seriously.

5,045 vs. 1,104

And I am the opposite....I think too many CCS people don't take this message board seriously enough. They are content to post football thoughts that are completely baseless. Perhaps if they cared more, they would put more thought into their football postings.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
The words everyone is afraid to speak

TBH, its the expense that gets me. I wanted to buy a Bears 2018 division champs long sleeve T-shirt for a friend...$70!

I can't even comprehend the amount people pay for authentic jerseys. And then you have people with multiple jerseys...how does that work? Do you have a schedule where you wear a certain jersey on Monday, a different jersey on Tuesday, etc.?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Real men buy rare football cards instead.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I’ve got a nice collection, too.

Orlando Pace
Michael Haynes
Devin Aromashadu
Caleb Hanie
Raymont Harris
Frank Omylie
Chris Zorich
The skinny WR who broke his back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toast88

Liked Posts:

I never understood why a grown man would follow a sports team. Seems like a time-wasting way to continue a childish fantasy.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forte
Long
Mack
Payton <--Currently wearing this with pride at work today
Urlacher