What Bears Jerseys do you own?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I never understood why a grown man would follow a sports team. Seems like a time-wasting way to continue a childish fantasy.

Makes sense. Sometimes I go to the theater and watch a movie. I usually don't go out and buy a duplicate of Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible 2 wardrobe, though.

Sports is entertainment. The whole concept of entertainment is "time-wasting". Good one.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Payton
Gault
Butkus
Singletary
Urlacher
Hester

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Makes sense. Sometimes I go to the theater and watch a movie. I usually don't go out and buy a duplicate of Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible 2 wardrobe, though.

Sports is entertainment. The whole concept of entertainment is "time-wasting". Good one.

Do you spend countless hours on a Tom Cruise fan board talking about him, and all things mission impossible though?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Do you spend countless hours on a Tom Cruise fan board talking about him, and all things mission impossible though?

I'm not sure what the angle is here, or what you are trying to get at....entertainment is "time-wasting", brilliant! As for your completely asinine contribution, they do have shows like TMZ and Entertainment Tonight. I guess that's news to you.

I am talking about adults and sports jerseys. Sorry if this topic is too complicated for you and Toast88. I equate people who own a closet full of sports jerseys to the people who wear Stormtrooper costumes to the latest Star Wars rehash. JMO. Not sure where this 'angst' is coming from. Carry on.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love my jersey!

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what the angle is here, or what you are trying to get at....entertainment is "time-wasting", brilliant! As for your completely asinine contribution, they do have shows like TMZ and Entertainment Tonight. I guess that's news to you.

I am talking about adults and sports jerseys. Sorry if this topic is too complicated for you and Toast88. I equate people who own a closet full of sports jerseys to the people who wear Stormtrooper costumes to the latest Star Wars rehash. JMO. Not sure where this 'angst' is coming from. Carry on.

So, no then? No angst here, it was just a question. I wont go on a rant aboot it though. Cheers, and bear down good sir.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
So, no then? No angst here, it was just a question. I wont go on a rant aboot it though. Cheers, and bear down good sir.

"So, no then" what? What am I answering yes/no to? I don't frequent the Tom Cruise fan board, so does that mean it doesn't exist? I don't buy sports jerseys, so do you think I am saying that sports jerseys don't exist? Very bizarre.

What would your "rant" be about? There are people who still watch Entertainment Tonight? I'm not understanding your point with any of this.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
I've got a Trubisky and a Mack in the current rotation

Think I also have a Grossman stashed away in the back of a closet somewhere

Toast88

Liked Posts:
"So, no then" what? What am I answering yes/no to? I don't frequent the Tom Cruise fan board, so does that mean it doesn't exist? I don't buy sports jerseys, so do you think I am saying that sports jerseys don't exist? Very bizarre.

What would your "rant" be about? There are people who still watch Entertainment Tonight? I'm not understanding your point with any of this.

His point was, spending a bunch of hours on a Mission Impossible message board is fairly comparable to spending a bunch of hours on a sports team message board. So what are you doing here if you’re looking down on men who want to wear a jersey every now and then to connect with their favorite team? You’re just as big the nerd for even being here.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:

My point is, if you think wearing a bears jersey is any more childish than spending hours upon hours on a bears fan message board.... well then i expect the kind of response im getting.