What current Bear could Pace trade to move up in the draft?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
its not going to be a position player, it will be the second pick next year like they wasted last years on Miller with the trick shoulder.
That is the biggest fear, that Pace feels like he has to show he is aggressive.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fyi, @Bear Pride is nothing but a troll that puts gay innuendos in at least 73% of his posts.

At least you actually "talk shop" and post about the Bears. I enjoy your content... just ignore the weirdo that seems to think about phallic objects way too often.

You mean like this?

I bet @Bear Pride could learn a thing or two under @dabears70

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wow propeller face, I can't believe that one flew right over you. Lmao you are so stupid.

Well that's odd since i clearly show how stupid you and your buddies are every single day on here. I am all up in your heads and i'm just running around making you look stupid EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I'm hoping i don't have to spend the day replying to all your troll posts you and that other girl post on here but i also know that there's no way in hell you guys can't not troll every post i make because again......you guys can't stop thinking about me.

You ladies should try real hard to just talk football today because your trolling makes others troll you back and it ends up being a big ole troll fest because of you ladies.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that's odd since i clearly show how stupid you and your buddies are every single day on here. I am all up in your heads and i'm just running around making you look stupid EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I'm hoping i don't have to spend the day replying to all your troll posts you and that other girl post on here but i also know that there's no way in hell you guys can't not troll every post i make because again......you guys can't stop thinking about me.

You ladies should try real hard to just talk football today because your trolling makes others troll you back and it ends up being a big ole troll fest because of you ladies.

Not a football post, par for the course for you.

Please tighten the velcro on your shoes.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Oh well at least i tried to make this a day of football talk and not having to deal with the troll team once again all day today. So because you can't go without trolling that means everyone else on here that definitely don't want to deal with trolls and derailing threads all day will have to because you can't help yourself.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Oh well at least i tried to make this a day of football talk and not having to deal with the troll team once again all day today. So because you can't go without trolling that means everyone else on here that definitely don't want to deal with trolls and derailing threads all day will have to because you can't help yourself.

Literally every post in this thread that you made today has had nothing to do with football.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Literally every post in this thread that you made today has had nothing to do with football.

Good to know you're following me around and reading EVERY SINGLE POST i make. You're a Gnat who i usually don't even pay any attention to because you're just another troll follower. Bzzzzzz

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good to know you're following me around and reading EVERY SINGLE POST i make. You're a Gnat who i usually don't even pay any attention to because you're just another troll follower. Bzzzzzz

Again another post that has 0 to do with football....yet you want to complain that no one is talking football.

You are entering a new category of stupid...we can't call you a tard or on the spectrum anymore because that would be an upgrade from your current status.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I have a site improvement idea. Let whomever creates a thread be able to delete other members' postings in the thread. The thread creator will have ownership over their thread and have (some) ability to keep to conversation on-topic.

I am so sick and tired of dabears70.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have a site improvement idea. Let whomever creates a thread be able to delete other members' postings in the thread. The thread creator will have ownership over their thread and have (some) ability to keep to conversation on-topic.

One of the great addons xenforo offers is threadbans. If the feature gets added I foresee @dabears70 being threadbanned a LOT.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

For as much as he complains about trolling and thread derailment, he's the biggest culprit. It's unreal. He is also incredibly intellectually disabled and wears a propeller hat every time he leaves the house.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Well let me ask you this and see if your an honest person. If you're so sick of threads getting derailed then are you also sick of Grimson and SHM and their troll team? No matter what any of their crew says EVERYONE knows that without a doubt they derail and troll more threads and posts then anyone else on this board. There's absolutely no question about that. Now i know you're a part of their crew but lets see how truthful you can actually be with your answer to that question?

Lets remember that i don't go off topic and go at anyone unless they come at me first. It may look like i'm the biggest problem because i have so many coming at me that i have to defend myself against but they're the ones that derail the threads before anyone else does including me. If they didn't come at me then everything would be fine and we could actually talk about whatever the topic of the thread is.

Now lets see how quick the troll crew twists everything i said around because that's what trolls do. Lets get some honesty from you Rory.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
Well let me ask you this and see if your an honest person. If you're so sick of threads getting derailed then are you also sick of Grimson and SHM and their troll team? No matter what any of their crew says EVERYONE knows that without a doubt they derail and troll more threads and posts then anyone else on this board. There's absolutely no question about that. Now i know you're a part of their crew but lets see how truthful you can actually be with your answer to that question?

Lets remember that i don't go off topic and go at anyone unless they come at me first. It may look like i'm the biggest problem because i have so many coming at me that i have to defend myself against but they're the ones that derail the threads before anyone else does including me. If they didn't come at me then everything would be fine and we could actually talk about whatever the topic of the thread is.

Now lets see how quick the troll crew twists everything i said around because that's what trolls do. Lets get some honesty from you Rory.

Naw, you and Bears Pride just insult others posts/opinions without actually reading them.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Not seeing anything about football in this essay.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

You are completely delusional. I am my own person. I don't "fall in" with a troll team. I post what I think, and judge other posts on their own merit. I've already posted my thoughts about Grimson, which you have seen and acknowledged. I don't really understand his 'schtick', but he's never personally attacked me on this message board. I don't mind HHM, and I don't understand why you take such issue with him, but that is for you to sort out.

For you to say "lets get some honesty from you Rory" is ridiculous and, if I cared, offensive...when have I been dishonest? What are you referring to, specifically?

Its always someone else's fault...someone 'making' you derail threads...someone 'making' you have poor quality postings...'making' you personally attack others. I'd like to encourage you to correct your behavior, but you are already well past that. Just taking a break from posting for awhile would be best. JMO

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You are completely delusional. I am my own person. I don't "fall in" with a troll team. I post what I think, and judge other posts on their own merit. I've already posted my thoughts about Grimson, which you have seen and acknowledged. I don't really understand his 'schtick', but he's never personally attacked me on this message board. I don't mind HHM, and I don't understand why you take such issue with him, but that is for you to sort out.

For you to say "lets get some honesty from you Rory" is ridiculous and, if I cared, offensive...when have I been dishonest? What are you referring to, specifically?

Its always someone else's fault...someone 'making' you derail threads...someone 'making' you have poor quality postings...'making' you personally attack others. I'd like to encourage you to correct your behavior, but you are already well past that. Just taking a break from posting for awhile would be best. JMO

@dabears70 here is the most updated post on @Rory Sparrow list with annotations