What outcome of Eagles-Saints would be most pleasing/least aggravating to you?

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
If tomorrow's headline in Philadelphia isn't, "Jeffery's Slippery Fingers Turn 'Big Dick Nick' Into 'No Chub Schlub'," they have no balls.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Saints-Patriots will be a great matchup.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Saints-Patriots will be a great matchup.

I’m fucking tired of the same old Patriot SBs. I hope Mahomes rolls the Pats.

The two MVP candidates going head to head sounds like a storybook SB.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I’m fucking tired of the same old Patriot SBs. I hope Mahomes rolls the Pats.

The two MVP candidates going head to head sounds like a storybook SB.
Well good luck to the Chiefs stopping the Patriots rushing attack. I think the Saints are winning against anyone, they are just too physical up front and Thomas/Kamara are just unguardable.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
This is kinda the best outcome for me in a way:

Eagles lose close to a bad play by Alshon who insists "One play don't define me" (sic) and now the Eagles fan base have to go through the same shit of just HOW much Alshon is to blame vs. all the other factors. Couldn't happen to a better fan base imo.

It has been intolerable around here with the Foles magic shit and the "here we go again" and the allusions to destiny and divine intervention.

I honestly wonder if the same mouthbreathers that see patterns will give any consideration to a warring football deity that favored the Bears and was able to reach down and strike against the hands of # 17 - THE one WR in Philly that said "fuck you" to Chicago.

Laugh if you will (as I plan to) but there will be those kinds of calls and the ones making those calls will only be rationalizing why they can forgive Jeffrey or how it "wasn't meant to be" and now that they got that juju out, NOW they can go on another Super Bowl run next year.

Logic is an endangered species in these times.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Well good luck to the Chiefs stopping the Patriots rushing attack. I think the Saints are winning against anyone, they are just too physical up front and Thomas/Kamara are just unguardable.

They might not have to stop it if they can get up and convince McD to abandon it.