Whats Wrong With These Sox?

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Sox dont finish .500, ill be super pissed!!!

I'll be very upset if they don't contend for the division after the all-star break. This team can score and the pitching has shown it can be dominant. They've shown flashes of what they can do. Just need to put it all together collectively. When that happens, this team should get rolling. I think they're on the right track. They've been doing well recently. The 6-3 road trip was a good start.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
I still like the team and it looks like they're turning the page and the corner. Since Santos was put into the closer spot the team kind of started rolling. The team does need to move Teahan and I think he could be salvageable in the NL. We have an extra SP and one could get us a real good #2 hitter and young talent. I would trade Beurhle of all our SP although we could get a b oatload for Danks!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm just glad one team in Chicago is remembering how to play winning baseball...the damn cubs have looked like little-leaguers two nights in a row against a division rival.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just glad one team in Chicago is remembering how to play winning baseball...the damn cubs have looked like little-leaguers two nights in a row against a division rival.

I watched that entire game last night. I was shocked at what I saw. Sure there are bad teams in baseball every year, but what I saw was just odd. I do not think you will see that happen again this year with the cubs.