Which NFCN QB has the most to prove going into 2019

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nah it's cousins. Cousins has yet to prove to be a franchise QB. Can't put his team on his back

And if he fails to do that (which i think is fairly likely - I'm not a Cousins fan at all) he still retires with a hundred million. If Trubisky flops he's looking at buying a car dealership.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
1 One and done isn't a failure.

Zero playoff wins in 28 years is a failure.
Zero division titles in 26 years is a failure.
3 playoff appearances (with an 0-3 record) in the 21st century is a failure.
5 winning seasons in 20 years is a failure (including only 1 year with more than 10 wins)
Going 0-16 is a failure to top all failures.
Losing to the Bears with Chase Daniels at QB is a failure.

So congrats on beating on the Bears while they were a dumpster fire for a few seasons and rebuilding, while the Lions had their consumate franchise QB and for many of those years an all-time great at WR. Those days are over.

Now that's a response.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And if he fails to do that (which i think is fairly likely - I'm not a Cousins fan at all) he still retires with a hundred million. If Trubisky flops he's looking at buying a car dealership.
Good for him. Teams fall into the QB trap all the time and to be fair if Mitch buys a car dealership in the south he will make a lot of money here dince there are no lemon laws

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
tenor.gif

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Nothing sums up the lions franchise better than when you have a losing season and finish in last place in the NFC north yet you celebrate beating the packers once and beating the patriots. Wow. Congratulations.

Last edited:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the only way to remain a sane Lions fan is to take pleasure in moral victories. Since the traditional kind aren't exactly in supply.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
doink......doink

one and done, just like the Lions. Whoopity WEffing Do.

Lions knocked your Dick in the dirt for 4 years, and what did the Bears fan's say then?

"So what, you wen't one and done in the Playoffs you losers"!

Bears finally manage to beat the Lions, but then they go one and done........doink doink.

what do Bears fans say?

"Hey those 4 years don't count, we were in the process of the slowest rebuild ever, and look we made it to the Playoffs"!

SMDH

Lol nobody here is taking away your victories over the bears. You beat us, congrats but in doing so your team still didnt do shit. Seriously y'all havent won a playoff game since 1991.

I was 1 years old when the Lions were relevant
Which NFCN QB has the most to prove going into 2019

1) Matt Stafford*
2) Kirk Cousins
3)Trubz
4)Rodgers

* AKA jay cutler 2.0
Wrong. Jay won a playoff game

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Shit that happened the year the lions won a playoff game

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the amount of coin Minny dropped on Cousin and how mediocre he played last season, he is the QB with the most to prove.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
NFL titles from 1950 - present...

Lions - 3
Bears - 2
LOL...start your cherry picked stat just a decade later and see what changes. That was the last time the Lions had a legit SB team, and have been "rebuilding" ever since!

If you can even call it a Superbowl team, since the SB wasn't even created yet...

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFL titles from 1950 - present...

Lions - 3
Bears - 2

Good one.

I have been chuckling for the last few pages of this thread watching Bears and Lions fans try to show superiority when both teams have barely had an impact on the League in decades.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
LOL...start your cherry picked stat just a decade later and see what changes. That was the last time the Lions had a legit SB team, and have been "rebuilding" ever since!

If you can even call it a Superbowl team, since the SB wasn't even created yet...

What on earth are you talking about? What 1960's Lions team was a "legit SB team"?