White got mauled with no flags

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
He literally got raped on two deep routes and didn’t even sniff a pass interference call!

No that I’m routing for the guy and I missed his sole completion by those two bombs were obvious pass interference calls and the first one should have been caught and is probably why he doesn’t play very much. On the other hand as much as I like bellamy and his route running is pretty good, he cannot catch worth a shit but that’s not news to anyone.

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
"Literally"? I'll have to watch the tape again, cause I didn't see him literally get raped. Lol that poor poor bastard! Lol

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Literally"? I'll have to watch the tape again, cause I didn't see him literally get raped. Lol that poor poor bastard! Lol

I seen him get flagged for being held and pulled to the ground by Hill! That flag on him was bullshit!

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
It's cool! He'll go off for 100+ yards and 2 td's next week.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
If those same calls were flip flopped and the Vikings missed out on the playoffs because of it, they would be losing their damn minds. But, Bears beat the refs and Vikings in the same game. Impressive.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Kevin White looked to me like he wanted to play and could be a real force if the Bears can find a way to use him in a roster full of pass catchers. Wims looked like he could be a real force out there!! The long game will be emerging next year.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Kevin White looked to me like he wanted to play and could be a real force if the Bears can find a way to use him in a roster full of pass catchers. Wims looked like he could be a real force out there!! The long game will be emerging next year.

Too me, he looks like he always does on the rare occasion when he's not injured, stiff and shitty.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I seen him get flagged for being held and pulled to the ground by Hill! That flag on him was bullshit!

don't really grasp how they botched that call so bad. even Buck and Aikman were like "wtf?" on that one. since I bring them up, credit to Buck and Aikman for giving the Bears a lot of credit throughout the game. who knew that fielding a not-shit team would make people say great things about you?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
got railed on the holding call, got interfered on two passes, one he was pushed out of bounds. You get no respect being a 7th overall pick with 25 catches in 4 years.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

White couldn't buy a break. Oh wait!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Too me, he looks like he always does on the rare occasion when he's not injured, stiff and shitty.
Still making it sound like he got raped.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He literally got raped on two deep routes and didn’t even sniff a pass interference call!

No that I’m routing for the guy and I missed his sole completion by those two bombs were obvious pass interference calls and the first one should have been caught and is probably why he doesn’t play very much. On the other hand as much as I like bellamy and his route running is pretty good, he cannot catch worth a shit but that’s not news to anyone.

The thing about White is that he's bigger and stronger than the guys he's going against. Get leverage, push the fuck back and smack those hands off you.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The thing about White is that he's bigger and stronger than the guys he's going against. Get leverage, push the fuck back and smack those hands off you.

On the last pass to White, the corner held him and then interfered when the ball was in the air. White was absolutely mauled.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I don't understand the context, are you talking about two different scenarios ?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The officiating was just one of the worst I have seen this year in a Bears game......The only drive that the Vikings scored a TD on was kept alive by some really godawful penalties.....

The roughing the passer penalty was just brutal.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons

Do you honestly believe that? If so, why?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The officiating was just one of the worst I have seen this year in a Bears game......The only drive that the Vikings scored a TD on was kept alive by some really godawful penalties.....

The roughing the passer penalty was just brutal.

Yeah the calls were pretty egregious on that drive, almost like they needed to give the Vikes a chance.....