White Sox Win Manny Claim

Wrigley

Liked Posts:
Good to hear. They might get a decent bat finally, and help their chances to make one last postseason run. Ramirez may not have the same kind of bat that he used to, but assuming they don't plan on using him in the field, he will be a very nice pickup.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LA is still thinking about not trading anyone since they are 5 out of a wild card. good luck with that one LA

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I would like to see ManRan in a sox uniform always loved him as a player

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it would be sweet. hopefully LA loses a couple games so that coletti can stop being delusional.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
He has already been a BoSox, why not a ChiSox?

Hope they get him, good power bat, and as a DH wouldn't cost you any runs on defense.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Um, his season thus far:

.313/.407/.513, 8 HR, 40 RBI, 151 OPS+

If that's sucking, give me a team full of "sucks".

Obviously he doesn't suck, but he helped ruin baseball. So I say fuck him, and any team who gets him. Enjoy your tainted title if he helps you guys get there.

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
Countless dudes helped ruin baseball. If you're going to try and lead that campaign don't watch any baseball, the whole league was enabling.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Countless dudes helped ruin baseball. If you're going to try and lead that campaign don't watch any baseball, the whole league was enabling.

there are those who are known users and countless amount of players that are playing that we dont know about. so yes if one believes he ruined baseball should stop watching. are they going to take away the WS titles of boston? or how about the yanks with aroid? wont happen and we all need to get passed all of this and move along.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:

Your meaning couldn't be more dead on.

Montanaro

Liked Posts:
I'm sure he'd love the chance to play DH. He sure as hell doesn't care about fielding.

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
there are those who are known users and countless amount of players that are playing that we dont know about. so yes if one believes he ruined baseball should stop watching. are they going to take away the WS titles of boston? or how about the yanks with aroid? wont happen and we all need to get passed all of this and move along.

And there's also every single manager and player that sat in the clubhouse and watched 30 year olds with back acne, giant heads with needles hanging out of their ass that didn't say shit because of "the code". They are just as guilty as any user.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And there's also every single manager and player that sat in the clubhouse and watched 30 year olds with back acne, giant heads with needles hanging out of their ass that didn't say shit because of "the code". They are just as guilty as any user.

I agree. It goes from the top all the way down. Not only coaches, but trainers, owners, GMs the list goes on.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But hey, at least our umps don't throw away games and bet.

Instead, they are so incompetant that they blow non-subjective call to the point where MLB feels obliged to install instant replay. But... they don't because they are that stubborn.

The NBA officials are far from perfect but the baseball ones tend to suck just as bad.

My problem isn't with the game of baseball itself, obviously. The only way I will watch again is when the last player from the steriod era retires. In my opinion, they all should have been banned from the game. Instead, the MLB fans just want to live in ignorance for the sake of the love of the game. I say that is b.s. logic. The game is full of cheaters, and teams that can hoard all of the best players because there is no salary cap (very much unlike the NBA actually).

I'll never understand why people find it so interesting to watch the Yankees, or another top 10 team in total payroll expenses winning the thing every year... but hey... if you like it, you like it.