2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Is that a good or bad thing IYO?

Bears are #1

Liked Posts:
I don't see the Cubs even thinking about trading for Uggla i think they may have themselves a good guy in Dewitt. So far what i have seen out of Barney is that he is not very good defense he is ok, but horrible at the plate. I have read and heard that the Cubs may be interested in Adam Dunn that we give them a huge power bat at first base and let them leave colvin in the outfield and give them tons of power. I sorta am hoping that Ramirez doesn't pick up his option, because i think he is lazy he doesn't want to work he is getting older he can't rely on bat speed and talent to carry him anymore now he actually has to work to get somewhere.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see the Cubs even thinking about trading for Uggla i think they may have themselves a good guy in Dewitt. So far what i have seen out of Barney is that he is not very good defense he is ok, but horrible at the plate. I have read and heard that the Cubs may be interested in Adam Dunn that we give them a huge power bat at first base and let them leave colvin in the outfield and give them tons of power. I sorta am hoping that Ramirez doesn't pick up his option, because i think he is lazy he doesn't want to work he is getting older he can't rely on bat speed and talent to carry him anymore now he actually has to work to get somewhere.

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

ummmm....ughh...see forum title at main page

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

This is the Sox forum.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Manny to the Sox ftw imo!! He would bring a new spark.

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Manny would be great for the White Sox. He doesn't fix the bullpen issues, but he sure does make that lineup better. He will probably be nice and motivated too, considering he needs to get paid this offseason.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
MLBTR says they WILL claim Manny. Just the latest update.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i wonder if he will make it through the nl waiver process

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I would bet he does.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
no one has really been talking about Manny except for us and the Rays.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
no one has really been talking about Manny except for us and the Rays.

whitesox,rays,and rangers. either way we would win the claim due to having a worse record than those 2.