Who gets to the superbowl first: Bears or Browns?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’ll say Bears just because they’re already a playoff team.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A locker room like theirs is gonna have a hard time getting threw losses with all the personality, but as we saw last year, our losses only made us stronger because of the master Swaggy Nagy. They have no chance against us.

Yeah..haha. Beckham’s karma hating on even keel daddy’s girl Eli Manning is baker mayfield. Just wait until baker gets the stink eye in front of his lineman. Lol, when other teams are fighting offense vs defense that offense imploded on itself.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For serious.

Then insult to injury the OP pits the Bears against the Browns in the kind of heated competition literally no one will ever care about literally ever.

SMH

Browns VS Bears in next years Super Bowl. A real battle of the Titans! #callingit #selfbackpat

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Trubs vs. Bak. May.

JHow vs. HUNT

Robinson vs. Landry

Shaheen vs. Njoku

PLus they actually have a kicker.

I know, bears D is way better but the browns also have 80 MILLION in cap, and PICKS

Bears barely have a free agency or draft.

smh
The better question is Who wins the Superbowl last: The Lions or the next expansion team?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Imagine literally posting about your thoughts in 2019 on a team message board and then asking for others thoughts about that very same subject.

Baker Mayfield is going to accidently walk in on ODB slobbing Landrys knob. Talk about team chemistry! Browns go 9-7 and miss playoffs.

Bears go to the show and win 63 to 3.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry but I wouldn't bet against the Browns any more. Talent isn't everything but fwiw they have more of it than the Bears and it's not even close.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The Eagles playoff game disaster reminded me the Bears will always be the Bears. Just like the Browns will always be the Browns. Consistency is a real thing.