Who Is Going to Try the Cody Parker Challenge?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
At work so will not open. I presume hitting the 43-yarder? I can hit 50 regularly but line driving it so I would get it blocked every damn time in the NFL.

However, if the challenge involves hitting the upright as many times as Parkey, NO one will be claiming that free beer. Parkey is king of missing by upright doinks and no human comes close. Case closed.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
How exactly does it work? Are they giving free beer for a year for anyone who makes it and having anyone come stand in line? If so, they’re going to be giving out a lot of free beer. Could backfire after their tough guy “let’s see you try” routine on social media.

EDIT: Looks like they say “spots are limited”, but don’t go into further detail on how limited. They say, “Winner must pick up prize at Fulton Street Brewery”.

Does that mean there’ll only be one winner? Lame. Cowards.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If they allowed me to choose a different brewery that I'd get the free beer from, I'd try it.

For Goose Island? No thank you.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I played soccer a few years in high school. I bet I could hit a 43 yard field goal with ease!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd trade the Goose Island lifetime supply to someone for a couple of cases of Carlsberg or Grolsch.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I'd trade the Goose Island lifetime supply to someone for a couple of cases of Carlsberg or Grolsch.

Oh LIFETIME free beer. That ruined my joke with Rory.

Why trade lifetime supply for 2 cases? Now I never had Goose Island, but I would try it and see if I liked it or sold it for a profit for lifetime extra cashflow.

Liked Posts:
Did we really need a thread that turns into old fogies relieving their high school football "glory days"?

AppropriateThirdKudu-small.gif

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
That dude is appearing on the TODAY show to try to capitalize on his miss. What a piece of shit.

james sanders

DE/OLB
Liked Posts:
If I were parkey I'd sign up; wouldn't that be ironic if he hit the upright attempting this