Who Is Going to Try the Cody Parker Challenge?

msadows

Liked Posts:
1 case of beer a week for a year.

better get to practicing

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should build a fence of plywood defensive players with hands up and set it 7 yards from the tee.

Great promotional stunt by the Brewery. Can't buy this kind of press and Internet fodder. Except with beer and a bad situation to spin.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If 100 do it, under 3 make it.

It's not easy to kick a 43 yarder plus with the snow coming Saturday, no chance.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
All joking aside, I don't get the point of this contest. Is it to point out that average people can't hit FGs? No shit.

What is the implication for Parkey's case where he gets paid millions to only hit FGs? I don't get it.

Also, if someone could update why Parkey was on TODAY and wtf he was saying, I would love to know.

Also also, more Dylan pics and gifs would always be a good thing that makes a thread better.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
All joking aside, I don't get the point of this contest. Is it to point out that average people can't hit FGs? No shit.

What is the implication for Parkey's case where he gets paid millions to only hit FGs? I don't get it.

Also, if someone could update why Parkey was on TODAY and wtf he was saying, I would love to know.

Also also, more Dylan pics and gifs would always be a good thing that makes a thread better.

You can’t criticize Parkey if you yourself can’t kick a 43-yarder.

No, seriously, that’s literally what Goose Island’s social media said.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
That dude is appearing on the TODAY show to try to capitalize on his miss. What a piece of shit.

Is this true?! Wow, what a despicable human being if he is trying to make money and increase his profile for his miss! He should be hiding his ugly face in shame. In shame, I tell ya!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You can’t criticize Parkey if you yourself can’t kick a 43-yarder.

No, seriously, that’s literally what Goose Island’s social media said.

That’s about as bad as most of their beer tastes

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He is being offered to come on shows because of the backlash. People are issuing death threats and the like. He is basically being given the Bartman treatment.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So the challenge is being a professional that sucks at their job?

Chi_Sports_guy

Liked Posts:
How exactly does it work? Are they giving free beer for a year for anyone who makes it and having anyone come stand in line? If so, they’re going to be giving out a lot of free beer. Could backfire after their tough guy “let’s see you try” routine on social media.

EDIT: Looks like they say “spots are limited”, but don’t go into further detail on how limited. They say, “Winner must pick up prize at Fulton Street Brewery”.

Does that mean there’ll only be one winner? Lame. Cowards.

That makes sense now. That would be a bad move to have 400+ people show up and have 37% of them make it. I say 37% because that is the probability of Parkey hitting the upright. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk