Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
A unconfirmed rumor, mentions the Cubs want a big lefty bat for 1B. Like, Pena or Dunn. My pick is Dunn but I would take the one that comes cheaper because they are the same in many ways.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A unconfirmed rumor, mentions the Cubs want a big lefty bat for 1B. Like, Pena or Dunn. My pick is Dunn but I would take the one that comes cheaper because they are the same in many ways.

dunns defense is yucky

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I voted what I want......a resigned DLee

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I voted what I want......a resigned DLee

:slap:

you would pick lee, who had a virtually nonexistent first half and still has the bat speed of a caveman with his club over adam dunn?!

i only ask because i care :)

i get that lee has been the face of the cubs for quite a few years now and he's got gold glove defense and all, but he's not getting any younger and the cubs are.

my first choice would be dunn. pena second. just not fielder, because all my brewer jokes and fieldler heckles would no longer be funny.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
:slap:

you would pick lee, who had a virtually nonexistent first half and still has the bat speed of a caveman with his club over adam dunn?!

i only ask because i care :)

i get that lee has been the face of the cubs for quite a few years now and he's got gold glove defense and all, but he's not getting any younger and the cubs are.

my first choice would be dunn. pena second. just not fielder, because all my brewer jokes and fieldler heckles would no longer be funny.

I picked Lee because I dont see Dunn as an option. I highly doubt he would sign here, but thats just a feeling I had. I would still take Lee over Pena, yes

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
pena bitches.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I picked Lee because I dont see Dunn as an option. I highly doubt he would sign here, but thats just a feeling I had. I would still take Lee over Pena, yes

fair enough. just out of sheer curiosity, how come lee over pena? i mean lee definitely has the better glove, but pena has solid defense and a little bit better of a bat.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i honestly see DLEE coming back. call it a hunch

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pena is a strikeout machine and he always has a low batting average despite the power. Rather have Dunn or Huff

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I don't know who it would be, or who I would like to see. Dunn is an option but I really don't see him coming here, or the Cubs wanting to spend that much money. Colvin is an option since he has played the position before. I don't see Lee coming back, even as much as he would probably like to stay in Chicago. Considering they tried to trade him and he rejected the trade it's not much of a possibility. First base may be a hole again, much like it was when Grace left. Just a revolving door trying to find that right fit.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1B- Ronnie Woo Woo
RF- Steve Bartman.

That could be special.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
-0.6 UZR and -1.2 UZR/150 isn't incredibly bad. It's around average to slightly below average.

still think he is a DH. yanks,redsox,whitesox would be his best spot. but he wants to get paid. arbritration would give him 18 mil, im not sure the cubs would want to spend 15 mil on a guy that really cant field.there is money that needs to be spent in other areas. hence an overhaul of the BP. and you have to look at the rotation. demp,z,wells,silva,farmhand in the rotation....are you ok with that? if they move Z in the offseason than they really need pitching.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ronnie Woo Woo is a tool who has no business being a "mascot" for the Cubs