Who will the Cardinals draft with the first overall pick?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
WTF does that have to do with Draft Stock. You maybe the king of the Idiots
Draft= A recruitment event where players or, in this case, idiots are selected by teams.

Stock= Perceived value of said player or idiot in a draft.

I hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Man I remember when Josh Allen was a top-fifty-ish pick. I think he's great value there but top-three? Uh, that's a bit risky. I expect his stock to slide.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Kyler Murray. I still he will pick the NFL or MLB because he is going to make more upfront money.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Kyler Murray. I still he will pick the NFL or MLB because he is going to make more upfront money.

If Murray will play its a no-brainer. Rosen looks really bad, now a lot of rookies look really bad their first year then look really good their second (our main man Mitch!), but I didn't like Rosen coming out of UCLA and like him even less now. I dont even see the standout physical tools. Now could he ride the bench for a couple years, learn the position, and become a decent QB? Yes. But what value is that to Arizona? Oh boy! Just in time for him to hit free agency he looks like he can play!

So they deal Rosen for a top-one hundred pick to a team looking to develop a backup, I bet they could even get top-seventy five or top-fifty for him depending on the buyer, and draft Murray with a new coach and new everything. They lament a totally wasted year but ultimately I think they will be wasting many more years if they stubbornly stick with Josh Rosen as a starting QB.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Cardinals went 8-8 past year.

Patrick Peterson is possible the best CB in the NFL.

Chandler Jones is a top five edge rusher.

David Johnson is an elite top five RB.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
There aren't any players worth trading up to #1 for. There are 10 D players that are all grades right together and no #1 QB. No way I'd trade up in this draft. AZ will go Bosa or Allen depending on the style D they want to move forward with. I think Allen is by far the best prosoect but maybe I'm jaded by watching so much AEC football.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They lost two starting guards in Mike Lupati and Justin Pugh as long with many others like promising rookie Christian Kirk.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Everything about Arizona is trending up, including their imminent decision to fire Wilks, with one glaring exception: the first round QB they drafted in 2018 doesn't look like he can play.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched a few Cardinals games and Rosen looks terrible. He'll have to have a Goff turnaround or he's going to be a bust. He doesn't even look like an NFL QB. He's gotta hit the weights.