Why do Bears fan expect Trubisky to be Aaron Rodgers after 2 years???

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
wrong they hold it against Mitch also

Wrong. They hold Mitch's inconsistent play against him, not his draft position.

I have yet to hear someone say, "Fuck Mitch for getting drafted 2nd overall."

Mitch is a very likable, hard working leader. I think almost everyone identifies that.

They just get frustrated when he plays like Turdbisky...lol.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
What the heck do you mean as good as. ESPN QBR says that he is > than him. Rodgers is in the rear view mirror bud.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It comes with the territory of being a 2nd overall pick and top QB taken. If you had titled this post, "Why do people expect Jordan Howard to be like Todd Gurley," I would agree with you. Big difference when you were a 5th round pick, but people occasionally complain about him. We got a ton of value out of that pick. You'll never hear me complain about him.

It would be interesting to look back and see if Elway (and Kelly) got the same treatment, due to Marino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Hahaha. Who thinks that? Trubisky will never be that good.

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I've said he SOMETIMES is as inaccurate as Bortles..or Tebow. I have been NOT said he is always like them.

Why do Bears fan exaggerate and distort what others say just to make them feel better about their QBs serious accuracy issues?

How is he SOMETIMES as inaccurate as Tebow or Bortles? Is it because he misses some throws during a game? Can’t the same be said about every QB then? Mitch still completes almost 70 percent of his passes. Tebow and Bortles both have a high 50s completion percentage so I’m confused by your comparison

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I felt like we had just turned a corner, and then BOOM! This thread happened.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
People care almost as much about personnel moves and savvy team-building as they do about winning games.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This board has more than 78 members.

Counts as much as not voting for anything.
1b6e85fbe234e7ab529d69aaea0a9917_preview_featured.JPG

Those that voted are probably all the same people in this thread but with new alts, LOL.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the biggest problem is that people are not letting him be Trubisky.

I've seen people point to the fact that Trubisky throws short passes and gets TDs. Statistically those people don't want to accept the fact that plenty of other QBs benefit even more from short pass YAC than Trubisky does.

Looking at Trubisky's stats as a whole this year is a bit misleading....

If you look at the first three games he was subpar from a down the field QB. He was throwing short and didn't look comfortable. Starting with the TB game he has been a completely different QB. His statistics have not been linearly growing; it was more like a hockey stick from the TB game on.

If you paid attention to Nagy he flat out told you that the good stuff was coming, and he was correct.

Trubisky has been one of the best QBs in the league from TB game on and that is objectively and statistically undeniable....3 out of his 4 games since then he has had a passer rating of 100 or more.

He has thrown for 300 yards or more in 3 of those 4 games

a 61% completion percentage a YPA of 8.99

13 TDs and 3 INTs

1 Rushing TD with 0 fumbles

232 Yards Rushing

I'd be concerned about his rushing yards if he wasn't lighting it up on the field.

I am not sure what people aren't seeing here.....

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:

I've seen people point to the fact that Trubisky throws short passes and gets TDs. Statistically those people don't want to accept the fact that plenty of other QBs benefit even more from short pass YAC than Trubisky does.

If you look at the first three games he was subpar from a down the field QB. He was throwing short and didn't look comfortable. Starting with the TB game he has been a completely different QB. His statistics have not been linearly growing; it was more like a hockey stick from the TB game on.

If you paid attention to Nagy he flat out told you that the good stuff was coming, and he was correct.

Trubisky has been one of the best QBs in the league from TB game on and that is objectively and statistically undeniable....3 out of his 4 games since then he has had a passer rating of 100 or more.

13 TDs and 3 INTs

232 Yards Rushing

I'd be concerned about his rushing yards if he wasn't lighting it up on the field.

Agreed!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

13 TDs and 3 INTs

232 Yards Rushing

But he's not Aaron Rodgers or Mahomes=disappointment..

Mahomes was the risk, reward pick. Mitch was the long game conservative one. We were not in a position for a big swing and a miss.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Everyone seems to compare Mitch Trubisky after 2 years to Rodgers who sat for 4 years before starting. Why are people so critical of a 2nd year QB and what are their true expectations right now? All the elite QBs (Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Big Big) didn’t get elite until at least year 4-6. Are Bears fans really that dumb??

Stupidity, plain and simple...

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is once in a generation type QB...who the fuck thinks Mitch will be Rodgers?

I haven't seen one person on here make that claim