Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
T.Cone is gonna ball out.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'll be excited when he runs foward instead of out of bounds per usual

I think that's to avoid injury. outside concussions I don't know how Sproles has survived as long as he has.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not. He misses holes because he still thinks he can beat everybody to the edge and take it upfield like college. He needs to mature into the NFL. Thing is, even with that noticeable flaw of missing some vertical yards at times, huge asset.

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite current Chicago Bear. I'm excited to see him mature and evolve in Nagy's offense.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'll be excited when he runs foward instead of out of bounds per usual
He has 2-3 of those plays every game, he also has 2-3 plays every game that go for big yards. Gotta take the good plays with the bad players for a player like him. Bears could go back to the Fox days and just hand the ball off up the middle for 3 yards a play if you prefer. That was fun.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's awesome. I hope it happens.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not. He misses holes because he still thinks he can beat everybody to the edge and take it upfield like college. He needs to mature into the NFL. Thing is, even with that noticeable flaw of missing some vertical yards at times, huge asset.

I agree a 100%. He also tries to juke too many times and the play slows way down and he gets tackled. He needs to juke once and commit to a lane.

** I like your new avatar.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There are two things Cohen does that drives me crazy. The fact he refuses to pick a running lane with so much as even an ounce of conviction and the fact that the aforementioned is followed by a mindless scamper to the edge where the entire fucking NFL is expecting him to go...the day the son of a bitch learns how to be a one cut runner, is the day I stand up and pay attention.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Give Cohen two years of this amount of touches so that we get the best chance of winning a super bowl and then give him a rest. You can’t have a guy like that and worry about injuries. It’s funny how guys this agile and small can survive that amount of touches. I think the Patterson signing will prove to be enormous given his returning abilities alone! Then add 4-5 runs and catches per game and you have another home run threat.

Let’s face it, the bears had one of the worst special teams units in the league last year and would have been the worst if Cohen wasn’t returning punts and we still were oddly enough one kick away from second round of playoffs and I personally believe could have beaten anyone. It’s just that we knew our kicker alone was going to cost us a playoff game at some point. At least we went early otherwise the pain of losing by a missed 40 yard FG would have been too much to take.

That’s why I honestly believe we should use a 7th rounder on a kicker. How many seventh rounders have the potential gay has to make such a difference for this team?