Will Cutler be the starter next year?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It depends on whether or not PutInButt's football opinion actually 'counts'.

You'll have to find where I said Cutler would make that much money or otherwise shut the fuck up and stop with your childish, useless post

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Osweiler got over 18m a year and Fitzpatick got 12m just this off season alone.

If the NFL has shown me anything over the years it's that it is full of idiots who will over pay for a QB.

Osweiler is young and had potential, and Fitz was coming off a good year. The Jets even tried to not pay him but folded in the end. I can see Cutler getting a rg3 type deal, maybe a desperate team pays 10mil. The only way he continues with what he gets now is a flacco like finish this season leading to the playoffs.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Osweiler is young and had potential, and Fitz was coming off a good year. The Jets even tried to not pay him but folded in the end. I can see Cutler getting a rg3 type deal, maybe a desperate team pays 10mil. The only way he continues with what he gets now is a flacco like finish this season leading to the playoffs.

Oh yeah no way he ever sees 18m again. But he won't be thrown in the dumpster or backing someone up like others are saying if he's not on the Bears next year.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The only way Cutler starts next year is if he lights up the scoreb5and gets us close to playoff contention

At the current state of things... there is a growing possibility he could land a gig in NY. Fitzpatrick is abysmal.

I would very much enjoy seeing that in 2017.

Dude would be fun to watch if it were a team I didnt care for one way or the other.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Osweiler got over 18m a year and Fitzpatick got 12m just this off season alone.

If the NFL has shown me anything over the years it's that it is full of idiots who will over pay for a QB.

In all fairness to the Texans, Osweiller is still young and showed flashes with the Broncos.

As far as the Jets are concerned they tried to give Fitz an appropriate offer and he scoffed the it.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At the current state of things... there is a growing possibility he could land a gig in NY. Fitzpatrick is abysmal.

I would very much enjoy seeing that in 2017.

Dude would be fun to watch if it were a team I didnt care for one way or the other.

Marshall, Decker, Enunwa, Forte, and Cutler? Superbowl!

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I'll take that bet, sucker.
No kidding..how easy was us to find a trade partner. People werent looking to take his contract. They will take him but not 18mill a year.
I have allot of respect for Cutler on how long he has lasted as a starter with virtually no one to compete against. He just has something that is enough to make big money but really hasnt done anything
Any other team would have let him go a while back or had him hold a clipboard on a much lower contract.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

ditka4life

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I would like to see how cutler would do on the Jets.
Especially since they have a great defense, so less pressure on Jay.
Pretty sure he would still throw a fair share of INTS but not as much as Fitz.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler has as much chance to be the starter next year as Donald Trump as at winning the election......