Will Dane Sanzenbacher make the Bears 53-Man Roster?

• Thread starter ChicagoDawg1991
  • Start date

Will Dane Sazenbacher make the team??

• Yes

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Meh, not like he's gonna get much PT unless there's injuries. Really the #5 WR's contributions on ST matters significantly more than his contributions on offense.

Well then it would be great if he could play special teams.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess yes. What do I get for winning?

TUFFTURF

Liked Posts:
He is an average W.R., nothing more. Hopefully, we never get to see him play that much this year unless he is making tackles on special teams.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
u must like watching knox give up on routes

And cut off his wrong foot, cause an interception, force cutler to tackle, break his thumb, and ruin the whole fucking season.

The only reason ppl liked Knox is bc of our shitty WR crew in recent years. He's a #3 at best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
i say yes because he will break all nfl rec records while have sex with the dallas cowboys cheerleaders snorting coke and eyefucking all our wives into orgasms ...in short hes the fuckin man

Dlioku

Liked Posts:
i say yes because he will break all nfl rec records while have sex with the dallas cowboys cheerleaders snorting coke and eyefucking all our wives into orgasms ...in short hes the fuckin man
I'm confused.

robthorn24

CBMB Transplant
Liked Posts:

Whoa whoa whoa... Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The man's no Ditka.

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im gonna go with yes.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I voted Yes.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yes. What do I win?

cookie

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
And cut off his wrong foot, cause an interception, force cutler to tackle, break his thumb, and ruin the whole fucking season.

The only reason ppl liked Knox is bc of our shitty WR crew in recent years. He's a #3 at best

Exactly! Knox would be able to be the #3 in this offense. And sans or Weems crummy 5th we roles would be pushed off the field if Knox was healthy.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He played well enough to deserve it. He's lucky he got this chance because if we had this crew last year, he wouldn't have. Last year he started dropping them in the pre and never stopped. Never understood the love fest for a guy who's most important attribute needed to be catching the ball. I will give rookie jitters and start a new book on Sanz as he's had sure hands and been good on STs this pre.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly! Knox would be able to be the #3 in this offense. And sans or Weems crummy 5th we roles would be pushed off the field if Knox was healthy.

Yah but I'd still rather have Bennett or sanzenbacher as our number 3. Knox ran too many wrong routes, dropped too many balls, and always seemed timid when he caught the ball. How many times did he have 'gator arms and fall down so he wouldn't get hit?

As it is, IMO Bennett is better than Knox. And when I said he was a number 3, I meant on most other teams. On our team he is at best a 4/5. Here is how I see it.

1-Marshall
2-Hester
3-Bennett
4-Jefferey
5-Knox
(I think within just a few weeks Jefferey will be the number 2 and Hester will be the number 4, with Bennett being in the slot)

Edit: also not a knock on Knox, but how timid is he going to be now that he had this huge spine injury. I mean hell, most people would always have tha in the back of their mind after that horrific injury.

Liked Posts:
Yeah I think he's managed to turn enough heads in the preseason in order to do so & he's played well in every preseason game. I think Davis being cut has pretty much ensured Sausageparty a roster spot. Even though he doesn't play special teams I still think he's going to make the cut. I have a feeling they'll keep him to play the slot allowing Bennett the occasional breath, & Weems will handle the role of ultimate ST wr.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I think he's managed to turn enough heads in the preseason in order to do so & he's played well in every preseason game. I think Davis being cut has pretty much ensured Sausageparty a roster spot. Even though he doesn't play special teams I still think he's going to make the cut. I have a feeling they'll keep him to play the slot allowing Bennett the occasional breath, & Weems will handle the role of ultimate ST wr.

Not sure why u think he doesn't play special teams. He played as a punt returner and played on punt/kick coverage last year. Plus this preseason toub loves what he's done on. Special teams.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/1481...ds-improve-after-bears-cut-rashied-davis.html

Liked Posts:
Not sure why u think he doesn't play special teams. He played as a punt returner and played on punt/kick coverage last year. Plus this preseason toub loves what he's done on. Special teams.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/1481...ds-improve-after-bears-cut-rashied-davis.html

I must have missed that, even still that's just another reason to keep him on the 53 man roster. I don't remember him playing any special teams last season either. If he does play ST & plays them well then great. I think he's a nice insurance policy if Bennett or Hester suffer any injuries.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
imgres
"Don't care. Don't care. Don't care."

Last edited: