Will ya'll watch day one of the draft?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just curious with the Bears not having a pick in round one, or even a realistic trade up chance will you still watch the draft Thursday? I'm probably not going to more so because I haven't studied many of the top picks. I know the top 20 RB's in this draft and a lot of the mid round edge and TE's. But the top 20 players? No clue about them so I have no interest.

On an unrelated side note:

When looking at the comments section of videos of these players I've noticed a lot of people like to simply post their team and nothing else.

Bears.

Going to the Eagles.

Cowboys better pick him.

etc.

Please be better than this.

Thanks.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I will watch, just to see how it unfolds and largely I want to see how the Raiders use their stockpile of picks.

It is something I can "watch" while I play video games.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will only be watching for a couple reasons. The main one is the draft gives me an excuse to go out and drink beers with friends. The second one is to see where Hockenson/Fant get drafted coming from TE U @FirstTimer

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
No. I never do.

The production of the NFL draft is the most over-hyped thing is sports.

I usually find out who we picked from the internet or friends texting me.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I won’t change my work schedule for it but if it’s still on I will watch when I get home. I enjoy the highlights and learning the next batch of players I will be watching next season even if they aren’t the bears.

Reactions: DC

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Live sports = entertainment.

Draft = watch dorks walk to a mic and say a name.
For some members here, the draft is like Christmas to them. Unfortunately for bears fans Pace has really Grinched it up this year. I will probably have the draft on but I'm not going to be live blogging it all night with the boys.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, because the entertainment quality is the same...watching an actual football game, or watching guys walk up to a podium while Mel Kiper blathers on about something innocuous!
No they are different. But both are entertaining IMO.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For some members here, the draft is like Christmas to them. Unfortunately for bears fans Pace has really Grinched it up this year. I will probably have the draft on but I'm not going to be live blogging it all night with the boys.
Absolutely 100% correct.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just curious with the Bears not having a pick in round one, or even a realistic trade up chance will you still watch the draft Thursday? I'm probably not going to more so because I haven't studied many of the top picks. I know the top 20 RB's in this draft and a lot of the mid round edge and TE's. But the top 20 players? No clue about them so I have no interest.

On an unrelated side note:

When looking at the comments section of videos of these players I've noticed a lot of people like to simply post their team and nothing else.

Bears.

Going to the Eagles.

Cowboys better pick him.

etc.

Please be better than this.

Thanks.

I'll watch it but i'll probably record it and watch start watching the recording like halfway through or even when it's over so i can fast forward through a lot of the junk stuff and commercials. I have to watch though because i'm just too much of a draft fan and like hearing what all the different people have to say about players and teams.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll watch it but i'll probably record it and watch start watching the recording like halfway through or even when it's over so i can fast forward through a lot of the junk stuff and commercials. I have to watch though because i'm just too much of a draft fan and like hearing what all the different people have to say about players and teams.

English please.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
English please.

And the trolling starts before we get through page one. I'm not gonna have fun with you this time and ruin BaBa's thread but i'm sure you will find a way troll boy.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And the trolling starts before we get through page one. I'm not gonna have fun with you this time and ruin BaBa's thread but i'm sure you will find a way troll boy.
18 posts to make the thread all about you.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also want to add..... what else am I supposed to watch this time of year that's sports related? April baseball sucks. Hockey is the worst fucking sport ever. (other than soccer) The NBA is simply unwatchable these days. So the draft is it.