Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Close to 15 years now.
took a cruise ship out there from Flordia...worse trip I ever had. Everytime we would stop and get back on the ship they would basically strip search us. every single stop, along the coast of brazil.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'm really not one for much pageantry, the draft doesn't really do much for me. I don't much care about who other teams pick unless it's someone I liked from college, but I would rather read a book outside than watch endless commercials and commentary that is little more than noise.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I might watch the first 10 picks, then just keep a watch out in case we do trade up, which I highly doubt we will.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For some members here, the draft is like Christmas to them. Unfortunately for bears fans Pace has really Grinched it up this year. I will probably have the draft on but I'm not going to be live blogging it all night with the boys.
He didn't grinch it up, he got us our present 8 months early in Mack

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also want to add..... what else am I supposed to watch this time of year that's sports related? April baseball sucks. Hockey is the worst fucking sport ever. (other than soccer) The NBA is simply unwatchable these days. So the draft is it.
PLayoff hockey is the most entertaining sport

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I will watch, just to see how it unfolds and largely I want to see how the Raiders use their stockpile of picks.

It is something I can "watch" while I play video games.
I want them to show a live shot of the Raiders war room. Lots and lots of empty chairs and two fatheads.....

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
took a cruise ship out there from Flordia...worse trip I ever had. Everytime we would stop and get back on the ship they would basically strip search us. every single stop, along the coast of brazil.
This seems like something done for your own safety and shouldn't have made it the 'worst trip I ever had.' Maybe for your next trip, try not being a boring person and you'll have a better time.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Now that Mike Mayoc Daffy Duck talkin ass is gone, I will definitely tune in.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I usually like to watch the first few picks. Its a special moment for the players drafted and I enjoy reminiscing on those moments when I watch their careers. Plus, now that I've been watching a while. Its crazy to be able to remember the moment a player was drafted to seeing them retire.

Also, there is some added drama. Some guys fall and start their career with a chip on their shoulder. Some may have a 2nd/3rd round grade and have to prove their team made the right decision. Teams may trade up to land their guy and make a statement about their conviction on that player. Some teams get fleeced. I always like to hear about some of the inspiring background stories of some of the players as well.

All in all, I think it adds to the experience of being an NFL football fan. You become familiar with some of the players entering the league, cheer some of them on, and connect with some of the players even if you aren't a fan of their specific team.

Plus, I like to laugh at the Packer's picks...until last year, they were on a run of terrible 1st round picks.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just hope the Broncos and Packers pick a bust. Other than that, I'll probably check CCS before anything else that night lol

TL1961

Liked Posts:
How tight are the sphincters on the people here who are literally angry that someone watches the draft?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How tight are the sphincters on the people here who are literally angry that someone watches the draft?

There are a few cigar cutters in the Doug Williams thread.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Who is angry about who watches the draft?

Or are sphincticating out of your front mouth like you do daily in the Cubs board?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

Yeah, I don't go on cruises anymore...I usually just check the results online after the cruise is over.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I just hope the Broncos and Packers pick a bust. Other than that, I'll probably check CCS before anything else that night lol
I would like the Raiders to pick 4 busts in the 1st and 2nd rounds and completely fall apart in 2019 ... so that the Bears' 2nd round pick from the Raiders would be the 33rd pick.

It would be awesome for the Bears to only lose one spot, moving from 32 to 33 in the 2020 draft, with the final pick from the Mack trade.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also want to add..... what else am I supposed to watch this time of year that's sports related? April baseball sucks. Hockey is the worst fucking sport ever. (other than soccer) The NBA is simply unwatchable these days. So the draft is it.
Bowling!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

>says hockey is the worst sport ever
>watches nfl games live