Will ya'll watch day one of the draft?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Also want to add..... what else am I supposed to watch this time of year that's sports related? April baseball sucks. Hockey is the worst fucking sport ever. (other than soccer) The NBA is simply unwatchable these days. So the draft is it.

You can catch up on Enemy Within or The Flash on CW

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Man, some people here must have had miserable Christmases growing up...

Tell your friend Veronica, its time you celebrate Chanukah
I hope I get a harmonica, on this lovely, lovely Chanukah.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll skim it for fantasy football reasons. Curious to hear what the "experts" have to say about the skill players.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Draft can be fun if you're able to follow it in advance and learn players and storylines. I haven't done that this year because it feels like a waste of time. I'll pass this year.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
For some members here, the draft is like Christmas to them. Unfortunately for bears fans Pace has really Grinched it up this year. I will probably have the draft on but I'm not going to be live blogging it all night with the boys.
If it is on tv (I am guessing it will in Brazil), I will have it on as I do other things. It will not capture my attention much though.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If it is on tv (I am guessing it will in Brazil), I will have it on as I do other things. It will not capture my attention much though.
Hey didn't Trump just admit you all to NATO yesterday?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Just curious with the Bears not having a pick in round one, or even a realistic trade up chance will you still watch the draft Thursday? I'm probably not going to more so because I haven't studied many of the top picks. I know the top 20 RB's in this draft and a lot of the mid round edge and TE's. But the top 20 players? No clue about them so I have no interest.

On an unrelated side note:

When looking at the comments section of videos of these players I've noticed a lot of people like to simply post their team and nothing else.

Bears.

Going to the Eagles.

Cowboys better pick him.

etc.

Please be better than this.

Thanks.
yea definitely will be watching to see what RB/TE & CB's fall in the draft. This separate draft date(s) thing does helps out a quite bit.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Hey didn't Trump just admit you all to NATO yesterday?
He was trying to push for Brazil to be accepted into NATO but that was a while ago. Obviously, he could always fall back on being a geography teacher if that president of the United States gig fizzles out.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Lucky bastage... didn't know that. In that case, I wouldn't watch one second of the boring draft if I were you!
I am one of those old timers that starting watching the draft really early on. Kind of got hooked.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I will only be watching for a couple reasons. The main one is the draft gives me an excuse to go out and drink beers with friends. The second one is to see where Hockenson/Fant get drafted coming from TE U @FirstTimer

I would go out and drink a beer with anyone here no questions asked especially remy. His schtick would actually be really funny in real life face to face imo.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Also want to add..... what else am I supposed to watch this time of year that's sports related? April baseball sucks. Hockey is the worst fucking sport ever. (other than soccer) The NBA is simply unwatchable these days. So the draft is it.

Disagree. Hockey playoffs is one of the greatest things ever. Would still have a beer with you.