Wims new tat?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Turn him into a beautiful Zebra. He should be Burtons primary receiving back-up, nobody else on roster could do it better.

Glad he has a chip on his shoulder, the tat however is ridiculous imo

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I hope he makes it!!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Please dont say "tat".

Can you use this avatar instead? Every time i look at yours my first thought is you're a Packers fan instead of noticing it's taking a dump on the packer logo. If the man was blue and orange it would look better.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Can you use this avatar instead? Every time i look at yours my first thought is you're a Packers fan instead of noticing it's taking a dump on the packer logo. If the man was blue and orange it would look better.

View attachment 1700

Congratulations. You found something new to complain about and at the same time found a new way to derail a thread.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:

View attachment 1700
Im one of the few people that don't pick on you here.... and you say "packer fan" to me?! Im appalled.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Im one of the few people that don't pick on you here.... and you say "packer fan" to me?! Im appalled.

I like how the OP shows a Bears player mistakenly getting a tattoo of a Packers logo, and dabears70's thought is "Hey buddy, can you change your avatar? It makes me think you are a Packers fan". I've never seen someone so oblivious.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
I like how the OP shows a Bears player mistakenly getting a tattoo of a Packers logo, and dabears70's thought is "Hey buddy, can you change your avatar? It makes me think you are a Packers fan". I've never seen someone so oblivious.
And to pick one for me (one that sucks on top of it)?? Im slightly insulted. I think he got the tattoo the way he did was more about how it looks with his skin tone. A big black G might have looked muddled or washed out. Either way, it does look too much like the dirty green one. Shoulda got the bulldog for sure.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
And to pick one for me (one that sucks on top of it)?? Im slightly insulted. I think he got the tattoo the way he did was more about how it looks with his skin tone. A big black G might have looked muddled or washed out. Either way, it does look too much like the dirty green one. Shoulda got the bulldog for sure.
Yap, the Bull Dog would have looked better too, the rest of the art looks like the artist was talented enough to pull off a mean bull dog.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

c436fb69c26dd6ba13ea622e229f74d3.jpg