Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Too young for the first one, too old for this one. I have no interest in 2/3 of the acts, if it winds up on tv I'll tune in to see how Bob Weir, Country Joe, and John Sebastian are holding up. I was going to add Bob The Bear Hite to that list, but I just looked him up and it turns out he died 37 years ago, that shows you how much of a Canned Heat fan I am. It's good he lives on in Geico commercials, I guess.

I hope for everyone's sake the hairy hippie chicks from the first one don't show up and skinny dip for this one.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Too young for the first one, too old for this one. I have no interest in 2/3 of the acts, if it winds up on tv I'll tune in to see how Bob Weir, Country Joe, and John Sebastian are holding up. I was going to add Bob The Bear Hite to that list, but I just looked him up and it turns out he died 37 years ago, that shows you how much of a Canned Heat fan I am. It's good he lives on in Geico commercials, I guess.

I hope for everyone's sake the hairy hippie chicks from the first one don't show up and skinny dip for this one.

Is that an HBK call out?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I am surprised that after the last debacle, they want to keep this one alive. There are a list of things besides the shitty lineup that will most likely keep people away.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Horrible line up

You are not the target audience because you hate people of color. I doubt the organizers were looking for the piece of shit racist dollars.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am surprised that after the last debacle, they want to keep this one alive. There are a list of things besides the shitty lineup that will most likely keep people away.

There have been a string of attempts to recapture the magic. 79, 89, 94, 09, so of course 2019. If it was a stock I wouldn't buy it based on the previous tries.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was at Woodstock 25.

I remember thinking it was a dumb idea and the entire thing being sponsored by Pepsi immediately dismissed any thought of them "rekindling the spirit". That said...it was a great line-up for 1994 and no one was doing those kind of multiple day festivals on that grand of a scale. So it went down as a really fun show for those with the stamina and love of mud.

In 2019...there are a flood of these kind of festivals and seems now more than ever like it is just a cash grab on a famous name and a really dumb idea.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have no tolerance for live shows anymore.
The last one I was forced to deal with was Vince Neil... and not really by choice.
He played at the airport up here and a bit of my land backs up to it.

The last show I went to by choice was 2008ish.... beastie boys doing an insturmental set (i believe it was the riverar) while they were in town for a regular show.
It was a pretty neat thing to see.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You are not the target audience because you hate people of color. I doubt the organizers were looking for the piece of shit racist dollars.
Nope, I just hate shitty music

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I have no tolerance for live shows anymore.
The last one I was forced to deal with was Vince Neil... and not really by choice.
He played at the airport up here and a bit of my land backs up to it.

The last show I went to by choice was 2008ish.... beastie boys doing an insturmental set (i believe it was the riverar) while they were in town for a regular show.
It was a pretty neat thing to see.

Beasties are so under-appreciated. Vince Neil......ewwww, pass, no one can force a grown-ass man to attend that garbage.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This POS was just cancelled lolololo

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
"It’s a dream for agencies to work with iconic brands and to be associated with meaningful movements. We have a strong history of producing experiences that bring people together around common interests and causes which is why we chose to be a part of the Woodstock 50th Anniversary Festival. But despite our tremendous investment of time, effort and commitment, we don’t believe the production of the festival can be executed as an event worthy of the Woodstock Brand name while also ensuring the health and safety of the artists, partners and attendees,"

?

As I said....dumb idea and total cash grab that could not find proper funding because the market is already too flooded with these festivals.

RIP

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
where were you when the world stopped turning

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The performers at the orginal didn’t need pyrotechnics, huge light shows, dancers and auto-tune.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The performers at the orginal didn’t need pyrotechnics, huge light shows, dancers and auto-tune.
do you mean to tell me joan baez didnt have sparklers taped to her titties?
the only pyrotechnics around back then were Joe Dirts list of fireworks....
whisker do's
whisker dont's
etc etc

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
do you mean to tell me joan baez didnt have sparklers taped to her titties?
the only pyrotechnics around back then were Joe Dirts list of fireworks....
whisker do's
whisker dont's
etc etc

Hey, sparkling titties are one thing...auto tune another.