Wow, I've never seen so many people jump ship...

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Lol --- true enough Derosabomb --- in fact it was pretty early by my standards --- about 6 PM here when I wrote that last post.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
cough.
picture4xx.png

cough.

Every Hawks fan (well not every, more like 75-80% or so) know that if you take Niemi away from us and replace him with an average goaltender, that will hurt us more than if we replaced Toews with an average player.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its never too late(or early) for pizza

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
They are really into the entire "gourmet thing" - so basically I am stuck with talking about what deep dish and stuffed pizzas are.

You have to know what you are ordering too - as they got one type here called a "Capricose" (or something close to it -- and it seems like they pile an inch thick of shredded ham on it (and about no cheese) - and -well, on paper they don't tell you that -so it sounds ok ... but yeh not really my thing. I guess what it amounts to is you find someone that will do a combination that works for you (as most don't have it set up by "you choose the toppings" -but rather just a "here are our combinations - you pick the one you want" - so some of the stuff can get pretty bizarre if you're new over here -- me? I stick with something close to pepperoni and mushroom -that seems to work out fairly well.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Every Hawks fan (well not every, more like 75-80% or so) know that if you take Niemi away from us and replace him with an average goaltender, that will hurt us more than if we replaced Toews with an average player.

yes.

if Huet was in net for these playoffs, we lose in 2nd round to canucks

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huet wouldn't make it past the Predators...that was a tight series and yes, while they had no offense with Horny out, huey would crumble against the pressure of such a tight series. That series, was by far up until this current series, the toughest; remember, they were about 10 seconds away from being down 3-2.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
yep....oh do i remember