Wow, Pathetic!!!

choyne35

Liked Posts:
10-1 and the Mets scored in every inning for the first 6. Degrom tomorrow which means we will lose the series to the sub .500 Mets at home even with hamels pitching. Hamels will keep it close but if he doesn’t throw a complete game shutout then no chance. Braves will sweep the cubs for the second time this year and with the cardinals and reds being red hot we have a decent chance of being in 4th by the all star break

choyne35

Liked Posts:
10-1 and the Mets scored in every inning for the first 6. Degrom tomorrow which means we will lose the series to the sub .500 Mets at home even with hamels pitching. Hamels will keep it close but if he doesn’t throw a complete game shutout then no chance. Braves will sweep the cubs for the second time this year and with the cardinals and reds being red hot we have a decent chance of being in 4th by the all star break
Oops forgot about the brewers lol, well they will turn things around soon and also be ahead of the cubs at the break

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Oops forgot about the brewers lol, well they will turn things around soon and also be ahead of the cubs at the break
you should gonfind another hobby and not watch since you have the games all played out in your negative dome piece noggin.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They did beat up on giolito

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is this current douchebag OP the second or third Alt? I lose track. I mean same damn shit drooling out of his mouth just a different screen name. Wasn't the last one Cowabunga or something?

Childish, tiresome and quite obvious.....

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Game will be rained out.

Thanks.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Debbie doubter

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are truly one negative fucking idiot...

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't hold back....tell us what you really think. Lmao
Has he been anything other than over the top negative? I'm amazed how someone can let they're thoughts run so negative/pessimistic. He makes Chi55 come across as the MB cheerleader. For the record I did hesitate a few seconds before actually clicking post reply.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Has he been anything other than over the top negative? I'm amazed how someone can let they're thoughts run so negative/pessimistic. He makes Chi55 come across as the MB cheerleader. For the record I did hesitate a few seconds before actually clicking post reply.

I'm still convinced they're one and the same.....