WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Yep.

Power moves take two people to do them right. Neither of them were in any state to be doing them and they kept sandbagging eachother.

I still think they should have done a couple spears, choke slam, old school and then had some kind of outside interference like 5 minutes in.

There was no way those guys could do a full match at their age in those weather conditions.
And this is funny.

Watching the match, I turn to my brother and ask him "why are these guys sandbagging each other?"

Lofl

The saddest part;

When Taker gets the pin, Goldberg's leg is up for an invisible hook. He really had no clue where he was.

Is this Hardy/Sting bad?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Heyman is now the Executive Producer of Raw.

Bischoff is now Executive Producer of Smackdown.

Hope the product gets better; cause it is underwhelming right now

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Came across this today somehow....
Some real bad wrestling in this one

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I predicted all but two matches. Happy that the title is off of Brock, ready for it to go quickly off of Rollins for a fresh leader.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I predicted all but two matches. Happy that the title is off of Brock, ready for it to go quickly off of Rollins for a fresh leader.
Ummm Rollins looked like a million bucks last night. The whole Brock angle was done to elevate Rollins into a mega star. He isnt losing quickly

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, my SummerSlam take is it was predictable. It was solid all around.

Womens matches were really good with Bailey being the worst.

I thoroughly enjoyed Goldberg and Dolph. Goldberg coming back out was great. This is leading to something bigger for Dolph. This has Heyman smell to it

The Fiend was absolutely the freshest thing on wrestling tv in years. That was incredibly done and Bray Wyatt came out looking like a star. Everything was so well done.

Lesnar and Rollins was amazing. Brock is an animal in that ring and told such a great story with Rollins. This made Rollins a mega star. I like the internet nerds going they wasted the Money in the Bank because it didnt elevate anyone. No, it just made Rollins a legit bad ass. The crowd was going nuts for it because Brock doesnt lose often.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
How long until Brock wins the title again?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a time to be a wrestling fan! Its on as much as football now.

Smackdown Live tonight on Fox! Gonna be a yuge show.

Wednesday night wars was in full effect.

AEW first show was pretty good. Great angle at the end with the faction forming.

Hell in a Cell on Sunday. There is really little build up because they have been so focused on Smackdown and NXT. Im worried how they are going to book Bray Wyatt. I thought they put him in the title picture too quick.

He is the best thing going and I just dont want them to fuck it up by having Rollins "Beast Slayer" him or him win the title and having no effing clue what to do with him.

Seemingly Paul Heyman is behind a good portion of his story, so I have faith in him. But, still, tricky situation.