Your Expectations for Trubisky this season....

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok CCS,

Let's do it. What are you expectations for Trubisky this year. Stats/performance, fundamentals, "look", etc.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Anything less than 6,000 yards, 55 TDs, and 25 10's knocked up would be a major disappointment to me, and an indictment of not only Nagy, but Ryan Pace's ability to scout the position.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
4000 yard, 32 TDs, 14 INTs

I think 4000 yards and 30 passing TDs should be what we expect.

I would like to see a reduction in over throw picks and better percentages on deep passes. I think a year together will be key, we saw him and Robinson get on the same page as the season went on.

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
10,000 yards
100 tds
42/50 completions

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just need him to stop having those 4 or 5 "WTF" throws he seems to have every game where he misses open wrs. I have a low bar for him.
That's my biggest thing. Operating within the system better is one thing but my biggest fear is sometimes I have no idea what he's seeing out there...and maybe he didn't either. That needs to change.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No. Really. He doesn't. He doesn't owe you, the media or anyone else shit. Much less when quarterbacks like him can have their guaranteed money voided over anything they say that a club doesn't like to hear. I don't give a shit what he says publicaly, I only are about his play. Its if nothing else a change of pace to have a clean cut quarterback that isn't a controversial personality. This isn't the NBA. If you want drama change sports.

All I want is more improvement from him. The stats will come along with said improvement.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's my biggest thing. Operating within the system better is one thing but my biggest fear is sometimes I have no idea what he's seeing out there...and maybe he didn't either. That needs to change.

I think the truth is that last season, because of lack of experience, he had no idea what he was seeing. That should be the biggest reduction.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. Really. He doesn't. He doesn't owe you, the media or anyone else shit. Much less when quarterbacks like him can have their guaranteed money voided over anything they say that a club doesn't like to hear. I don't give a shit what he says publicaly, I only are about his play. Its if nothing else a change of pace to have a clean cut quarterback that isn't a controversial personality. This isn't the NBA. If you want drama change sports.

All I want is more improvement from him. The stats will come along with said improvement.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has to be in top half. Top 5-10 isn’t too much to ask. At least 2-1 td to int. Really needs to be a bit better. So, 4K yards. 30+ tds would be good. I think we are right if we expect big things. Plenty of ability, he has weapons, third year in the league, second year in the system, a lot of momentum from last year.....

The Bears traded up to take this guy in the first. Like the move or not, he’s the guy and he should be really good at this point. No excuses.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He has to be in top half. Top 5-10 isn’t too much to ask. At least 2-1 td to int. Really needs to be a bit better. So, 4K yards. 30+ tds would be good. I think we are right if we expect big things. Plenty of ability, he has weapons, third year in the league, second year in the system, a lot of momentum from last year.....

The Bears traded up to take this guy in the first. Like the move or not, he’s the guy and he should be really good at this point. No excuses.
You must be new around here......

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You must be new around here......

I've been patient. I said before last year that he needed a full year and expectations should be tempered. Now, he knows the offense. The coach is aggressive, QB minded play caller. Almost all of the offense will be in their second year in the system. Time to get shit done.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've been patient. I said before last year that he needed a full year and expectations should be tempered. Now, he knows the offense. The coach is aggressive, QB minded play caller. Almost all of the offense will be in their second year in the system. Time to get shit done.
No no, I was making a comment on CCS. No matter what, there will be excuses made for DSM.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No no, I was making a comment on CCS. No matter what, there will be excuses made for DSM.

I get you. But unless something goes really wrong the Bears are expected to be good. When was the last time anyone thought that?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
What do I expect 3500-4000 yards, 20-25 TD's, and 10-15 Int's

What do I want 4000+, 25-30 TD's, and <12 Int's (obviously, a reduction in bad passes)...I would like to see his yards/attempt and yards/completion go up.

This is odd, no one really said he owed anyone anything.