Yu Garbish...

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clayton Kershaw was "mentally weak" and "not clutch" and "couldn't pitch in the postseason".

Until he could. Funny how bigger sample sizes will do that.

Clayton Kershaw? LOL

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Clayton Kershaw? LOL

Few years back he fell apart in the he play offs. Every year.

I don’t honk that we are missing the basics here. They just did a adjustment in his delivery. That is going to take another adjustment to redefine his release points.

Add to it most pitchers have surpassed 200 inning in the play offs and thinking fatigue is not a factor is naive. Sure after getting there a few times their muscle memory kicks in but the first time? No they are battling themselves on top of competition

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard this one in a Billy Madison Adam Sandler voice, “more like...Yu Garbish”, look at crowd for approval.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^ This guy gets it...

lol

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not how yu start but how yu finish that counts.[emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To have a memory as short as yours must be a real blessing.

LOL. You’re trying to compare Clayton Kershaw having a couple of bad starts in the NLCS to Darvish being too mentally fragile to pitch a game at Wrigley Field in May. :lmao:

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
LOL. You’re trying to compare Clayton Kershaw having a couple of bad starts in the NLCS to Darvish being too mentally fragile to pitch a game at Wrigley Field in May. :lmao:

The entire national narrative about Kershaw was that he was mentally weak and couldn't pitch in postseason pressure. In reality, the problem was just a small sample size. Again, it must be nice to have such a convenient memory.