Zach Miller Broke His Right Foot

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is coached soft?

I, too, would,like,to see more information about Fox being "soft" and, as a result, bearing more injuries. While no fan of a Fox, I find this a stretch of logic and sensibility.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What is coached soft?

Fox isn't yelling all day, chewing gum like a cow chews it's cud, he hasn't grabbed a player by the mask and worst of all these is his mustache game is whack. Basically he is being Ditka

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When you are coached soft, when you play soft, you get hurt. That's the way it works, that's how it always worked. Of course there will be injuries because of the nature of the game. But when just about every one is hurt that points to Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with that.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If only John Fox had yelled the word "fuck" more often at practice Zach Miller's foot would not have broken.

greg23

Liked Posts:
you are a 2-6 team that just won a game, you go into a 2 week bye, and the first thing the coaches do is tell this 2-6 team that they are so good they can have a week off. Coaching soft.

To be fair the week off was needed to freshen up for the last 12 games....8 regular and 4 playoff....John fox told u the playoffs were in sight.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
So add te and oline to the list of needs?

2 years into the pace regime and there isn't one position on either side of the ball that's settled.

Were you thinking we didn't need a TE/OL in this draft?

Miller isn't really a starting TE solution even in the moderate term given his age/limitations. The OL has obvious issues at OT.

Also, LOL at the coaching soft makes players get hurt...are you morons for real.

If anything, I can say from experience (lower level obv) is the exact opposite.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Like any of that would protect a bone in your foot anyway. Many axes on this grinder.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He lasted 8 more games then I figured. #progress

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
This was inevitable. Very surprised he lasted this long.

GlassmanVan.jpg

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
you are a 2-6 team that just won a game, you go into a 2 week bye, and the first thing the coaches do is tell this 2-6 team that they are so good they can have a week off. Coaching soft.

No kidding. I also laugh at some of the talk about what a good game they had played against the Vikings like as if they had turned the corner on the season. Talk about fool's gold. Maybe he should have given them a long week-end but he treated the players to a vacation as if they were doing so well.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Yet another guy who is always hurt. Injuries suck and they are hard to predict, but some guys get hurt and some don't. Look at the career of a guy like Drew Brees - just healthy. Same with Brady save for one year. Or a guy like Larry Fitzgerald. They guys stay healthy for whatever reason.

Zach Miller has been hurt his entire career. This is nothing new.

But cue the dipshit from the IGT thread talking about the talent on this team and citing Zach Miller as one of those examples...

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another foreseeable unforeseeable injury.