New profile posts

says I have insufficient privileges to post in donator forum......im not going to...just like to know I could if I wanted to.
Hello, I guess my Uncle now has been banned. gwharris2254 I think the issue stems from the fact that he is helping me get on my feet in California. I have zero money and bad habits he is helping me with things. I use his computer. I have a part time job already and will soon have my own computer.
Please UNBAN him and Ban me, because, I guess, the other Mods don't like me. Thank you
https://www.parafbilgi.com/ Bir kadın ilk emzirmeye başladığında, göğüslerde şişlik ve uterus kasılmaları fark eder. Uterus kasılması hamilelik belirtileri ve hamilelik sürecinde yaşanan sorunun devamıdır. Uterus kasılmalarını uyarı olarak üzerinizdedir ve bunlar zaman zaman hafif ila orta derecede ağrılı bir adet krambı gibi doğumdan sonraki ilk birkaç hafta kendini gösterebili
  • Haha
Reactions: number51
number51
number51
"they would get so rekt and deserve every bit of bone shrapnel pieces from their broken *** nose-bone fragmented inside the inside of their brain holy crap would that be satisfying ahahhahahaha

anyways which colour would YOU recommend? "

Sweet transition bro!
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
U KNOW WHERE THOSE SHOES ARE FROM?
number51
number51
Meh

You should learn to calm down, perhaps breathe between posts.

Best of luck brother!
Rush, I'm coming off a 3 day suspension. Dont' know what I did wrong but I accept your judgement. This whole "get omelet" hysteria by the liberal members is out of hand. Anything I post is met with "Perma Ban Omelet". If all you want is Liberal opinions just rename the forum the "liberal sheep forum". Thomas Jefferson wrote about the Tyranny of the Majority

But I think you are smarter than that