Rankings, Sleepers, Busts, etc!

Mitchapalooza

Who do you guys think will be sleepers in fantasy this year and complete busts?

Also how would you rank the top 10 for PPR?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Johnny, you might be the worst FF player I've ever had the privilege of talking to. I honestly don't know why you try..

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Comeback player of the year for me is Luck. Dude is going in the 4th round I've seen. I will not hesitate to pull the trigger on that if he makes it to the 4th. I also think Kirk Cousins turns in a nice season for anyone who wants to sit on a QB till the 10th or later. I think David Johnson busts, I could be completely wrong, but 2nd year RBs don't always light it up after a good rookie season (Jeremy Hill). Brandin Cooks and Randall Cobb are going to have good seasons too I think. Would be great WR2's. These are random thoughts I had in my head lol.

Mitchapalooza

Johnny, you might be the worst FF player I've ever had the privilege of talking to. I honestly don't know why you try..

okay? either stick to the topic or leave please.

Mitchapalooza

Comeback player of the year for me is Luck. Dude is going in the 4th round I've seen. I will not hesitate to pull the trigger on that if he makes it to the 4th. I also think Kirk Cousins turns in a nice season for anyone who wants to sit on a QB till the 10th or later. I think David Johnson busts, I could be completely wrong, but 2nd year RBs don't always light it up after a good rookie season (Jeremy Hill). Brandin Cooks and Randall Cobb are going to have good seasons too I think. Would be great WR2's. These are random thoughts I had in my head lol.

I think Gurley will do great this year though. David Johnson I'm iffy about too but he can do damage in a PPR if he plays like he did last year.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think Gurley will do great this year though. David Johnson I'm iffy about too but he can do damage in a PPR if he plays like he did last year.

I'm not worried about talent, more worried about the crowded backfield with Johnson. Ellington and CJ?K will steal carries. I prefer my backs to be bell cows, at least my RB1. Gurley will be solid barring injury.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How do you guys feel about Kelvin Benjamin?
I don't have strong thoughts on him. I don't feel like he's up there. A bit of a risk given he missed a whole year. Its a wait and see approach for me. So many WR's I'd pick over him.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't have strong thoughts on him. I don't feel like he's up there. A bit of a risk given he missed a whole year. Its a wait and see approach for me. So many WR's I'd pick over him.

Agreed 100%. He's way over valued at this point.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ted Ginn got 10 td's. Barring a regression from Newton, he should be pretty good. He does play the Saints, Bucs, and Falcons 6 times and they arent exactly studs in the secondary.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ted Ginn got 10 td's. Barring a regression from Newton, he should be pretty good. He does play the Saints, Bucs, and Falcons 6 times and they arent exactly studs in the secondary.

True, but that's because there was no one else. Their WR depth last year was hot garbage and should be better this year. Benjamin, Funchess and Ginn. I just lol'ed typing that. That's still pretty bad, but more talented players for Cam to spread the ball around. I also don't think Carolina will be as good to get 15 wins.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How does everyone feel about Lamar Miller? He's an intriguing guy who seems to be going high in draft. Most fantasy experts are really high on him too. I'm hesitant on him in the first.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How does everyone feel about Lamar Miller? He's an intriguing guy who seems to be going high in draft. Most fantasy experts are really high on him too. I'm hesitant on him in the first.

Houston will run the ball. Miller was great last year when Miami actually gave him the ball. It just turns out that the coaching staff was Special person.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
My draft is tomorrow morning at 7 AM. I am so unprepared.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
We do it so early as half our owners are in Poland.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have high hopes for Arian Foster.... this gonna be the year he doesn't rekt himself and rape all the fantasy owners who drafted him, I can feel it.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have high hopes for Arian Foster.... this gonna be the year he doesn't rekt himself and rape all the fantasy owners who drafted him, I can feel it.

I certainly wouldn't rely on him. He's listed behind Ajayi on depth chart right now. If you can grad him and stash him on your bench for a few weeks, he might be serviceable eventually.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I certainly wouldn't rely on him. He's listed behind Ajayi on depth chart right now. If you can grad him and stash him on your bench for a few weeks, he might be serviceable eventually.

Yeah I was being sarcastic with Foster lol

I think Keenan Allen might be a sleeper.... he was killing it last year until he died....

Mitchapalooza

Yeah I was being sarcastic with Foster lol

I think Keenan Allen might be a sleeper.... he was killing it last year until he died....
Yeah keenan is someone I wanna get this year. Ppr machine. Stevie Johnson is out too, that might help.