Hoiberg

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is he still here?

Why has our entire team hated each other since he arrived?

Something is seriously wrong when we are having all this drama and bullshit. Hire Patrick Ewing? Hire Mark Jackson?

Do something to get an alpha in here who can dictate a culture and show players how to treat each other by example from a bygone era if nothing else.

You know...build a TEAM. That plays and fights for each other. Mark Jackson built the culture in Golden State, that is good enough from me. Maybe he couldn't finish the job, but he started it. We should start there.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'd rather find an executive who can evaluate talent, draft, trade, and sign free agents and then trust that fella to hire the next HC. Hoiberg is so bad that I almost miss Tim Floyd (another former Ames HC), but as long as the Reinsdorfs (I'm pretty sure Michael is running the team now) retain Paxshit and Formanure and hire past their prime curmudgeon "old school" guys like Doug Collins for advisory roles we will not see anyone more than a marginal improvement on Mr. Slow Pace and No Space Between His Ears.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we can agree the culture issue begins with Gar Forman, maybe Reiny. I feel that anybody that employs a scumbag asshat jerk like that for that long despite numerous in house issues is the enabler.

Paxon has had anger issues in the past and comes from the Kerr/Paxon/Jordan era of contentious angry basketball. The problem is, that doesn't work if you don't have Shaq or MJ in your house.

We need a team culture first. We need love. The players need joy...not fighting each other for perceived playing time favor from Hoiberg. They are going about this all wrong. Its family....and family fights....but family also loves. I don't believe this team has much of that. Everyone is looking over their shoulder and doesn't seem to know what the hell is going on off the court or on the court.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think we can agree the culture issue begins with Gar Forman, maybe Reiny. I feel that anybody that employs a scumbag asshat jerk like that for that long despite numerous in house issues is the enabler.

Paxon has had anger issues in the past and comes from the Kerr/Paxon/Jordan era of contentious angry basketball. The problem is, that doesn't work if you don't have Shaq or MJ in your house.

We need a team culture first. We need love. The players need joy...not fighting each other for perceived playing time favor from Hoiberg. They are going about this all wrong. Its family....and family fights....but family also loves. I don't believe this team has much of that. Everyone is looking over their shoulder and doesn't seem to know what the hell is going on off the court or on the court.

Yeah. It really all ended with the firing of Thibs. In fact, it ended a couple of years before when Garfield Goose and company started meddling with Thibs coaching. This is completely on Reinny. Paxson is a bum and couldn't stand Thibs power over his team. He was frankly jealous, probably because he viewed Thibs as his possible successor so he convinced the senile Reinny to go along with him to oust Thibs.

That is where the rapid downfall of the Bulls happened. It was self inflicted. Hiring Hoiberg is an embarrassment. What player in his right mind would want to go to the Bulls with the management that is there including Freddie?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
reinsdorf hasnt fired anyone at christmas time in awhile give it until then lol

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lets play...predict the record it takes to get somebody fired.

2-10? nah...won't do it here. I think it will be an accomplishment for these guys to get to 5-25. Somewhere in that range, its gonne happpen right? Roll a head for us just even as entertainment down the alley.

And we still won't win Porter Jr. because the fucking Atlanta Hawks are joking with the roster they put together. They weren't quite bad enough, so they signed Bellinell, a perfect guy without a conscience who will just keep firing.

Come to think of it, maybe its Atlanta that would like Mirotic to help them tank harder than us and not a good team. Thinking bout it all wrong.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Firing Hoiberg is just putting a band-aid over a bullet wound.

If you want to root out the real problem (GarPax) you better start hoping this team really bottoms out and stays that way so Jerry wakes up and fires them...or makes them step down for "health reasons"

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fire everyone?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

In all fairness, while the optics of that move were bad, im sure that was the best gift Skiles got that Christmas. Skiles was burnt out and wanted out earlier but Paxson talked him into staying.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Its a joke. Paxson simply wants to be Pat Riley and his video coach spoelstra. He had Gar under his thumb, now Gar wants to be his own man. Fred never bought into the whole puppet coach, he thinks he is qualified.

This is Renteria with the cubs, wait til we get more talent and then give them a man to get their respect.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Hoiberg is soft and belongs with other soft kids, not men.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bulls will get the same results whether they fire Hoiberg or not. The Front Office is total garbage. The Bulls are the worst run professional team in the 4 major North American sports. That's on GarPax, not Hoiberg. If I was a free agent, I would not sign with Chicago no matter how much money was offered. Terrible atmosphere run by a couple of clueless dimwits.

Last edited:

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
Bulls will get the same results whether they fire Hoiberg or not. The Front Office is total garbage. The Bulls are the worst run professional team in the 4 major North American sports. That's on GarPax, not Hoiberg. If I was a free agent, I would not sign with Chicago no matter how much money was offered. Terrible atmosphere run by a couple of clueless dimwits.

Cleveland's pretty bad bro. I don't think we're worse than them. Pretty close to being bad but NOT that bad.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why is he still here?

Why has our entire team hated each other since he arrived?

Something is seriously wrong when we are having all this drama and bullshit. Hire Patrick Ewing? Hire Mark Jackson?

Do something to get an alpha in here who can dictate a culture and show players how to treat each other by example from a bygone era if nothing else.

You know...build a TEAM. That plays and fights for each other. Mark Jackson built the culture in Golden State, that is good enough from me. Maybe he couldn't finish the job, but he started it. We should start there.

Very good. I would love Mark Jackson to bring some tough love to this team. But no way would they bring him in with Paxson as head guy. Paxson couldn't handle Thibs which is why he brought in the anti-Thibs in the personage of Hoiberg.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Mark Jackson blows.

Nick Nurse FTW.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Mark Jackson had a loaded Warriors playing iso-ball.

He deserves his props for laying foundation defensively. but hes limited as a coach and the fact he made enemies with the whole GS org and Bogut is the reason he doesn't have a coaching job now.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Mark Jackson had a loaded Warriors playing iso-ball.

He deserves his props for laying foundation defensively. but hes limited as a coach and the fact he made enemies with the whole GS org and Bogut is the reason he doesn't have a coaching job now.
Consider the source.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons

Worse than the Cleveland Browns?