IGT: Nashville Weinsteins(4-3-2) vs Chicago Blackhawks(5-3-2); Friday 10/26 7:30PM CT

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

marian-hossa-oE7h9s2tTfUCk

Both teams are well rested. Chicago's powerplay remains ineffective but the PK is certainly better than to begin last season(Saad, Hayden, Wingels), that is one check mark x'ed after loss of Hammer.

I am not too optimistic about this. Nashville has lost two in a row. Bonino, Ryan Ellis are out on their side.

I look forward to the quickly melding 4th line bringing some pain to these guys.

I see 3-2 Predators and floundering Blackhawks to third place. :(....

If someone could post twitter line-ups when they come available tomorrow's morning skate, we can settle into some game coverage roles here.
This opens a back to back for Hawks, so Q can decide when to deploy Crow. I'd assume you throw Forsberg on the road against the Avalanche.

This is a nasty back to back, fast physical team that will test our fortitude and limits, followed by the elevation to test our stamina the very next day. Expect all active Blackhawks to play in 48 hrs, so deployments could be strategic match-up based and not the usual?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Something has to start clicking again to get them back to start of the season form... haha

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something has to start clicking again to get them back to start of the season form... haha

I don't know. We had some bad breaks and fell down 3-1, it happens in this sport. I thought they showed a good push, lit up the offense and gave it a decent shot, but that new goalie was unknown to them and had a really quick glove.

Toews/Panik both had a look or two and left shaking their head that he gloved that. Kane hit a post.

We created chances and they didn't go in this time, but the team is good.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Today is 10/26.... today is not Friday....

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today is 10/26.... today is not Friday....

It gives us more time to discuss if it's a day early.

"I look forward to the quickly melding 4th line bringing some pain to these guys."

Me too. I'm really liking the new 4th line, especially Hayden.
And LOL at "Nashville Weinsteins" :lol:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It gives us more time to discuss if it's a day early.

"I look forward to the quickly melding 4th line bringing some pain to these guys."

Me too. I'm really liking the new 4th line, especially Hayden.
And LOL at "Nashville Weinsteins" :lol:

Thats cuz he isn't a 4th liner.

Did a Hayden injury ever get reported after last years playoffs? Or that was strictly Q not trusting young guys? Cuz....given what we needed in that series I still find it inexcusable not to recognize the talent on your roster....at least that level of oversight. At least ... at least after the first 2 games. Unless there was an injury.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I don't know. We had some bad breaks and fell down 3-1, it happens in this sport. I thought they showed a good push, lit up the offense and gave it a decent shot, but that new goalie was unknown to them and had a really quick glove.

Toews/Panik both had a look or two and left shaking their head that he gloved that. Kane hit a post.

We created chances and they didn't go in this time, but the team is good.

it was a joke. They are 10 games in, it's still the start of the season.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I will be at the game tonight... I intend to jump on the ice and beat the shit outta Pekka Rinne

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
don't these guys have the ogre now?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nah, I saw him somewhere else odd, maybe the Bruins.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it was a joke. They are 10 games in, it's still the start of the season.

hahaha. yeah....the first time I read that actually I knew it was a joke, I tried to get it and skipped it. Later I was drunk or something and replied seriously.

Is it funny because the Predator makes "clicking" noises?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Predictions for tonight?

Just win...
4-2
Ditka 10838 Preds -3

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you merge the two vegas threads, I sorta called that score too. I said 5-1 Hawks. The pregame game thread gave 3 goals to Vegas for the "flu"

5-3=2 and 1 +3 =4 or 5-1 adjusts to 2-4

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Sounds like Duncan Keith will get to play with our best right handed defensemen again, being paired with Rutta.

Other lines being juggled as well, with dibrincat going to the top line, panic to second, hayden to third.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like Duncan Keith will get to play with our best right handed defensemen again, being paired with Rutta.

Other lines being juggled as well, with dibrincat going to the top line, panic to second, hayden to third.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see this to see if Debricat can get going, and spread out the wealth of 2-way talents on that first line. Can always go back to it cuz its awesome. But if anyone can set Toews up besides Kane its El Gato.

Fortifying old man Sharp, and pussy Euro soft with Hayden is also a good idea.

Where does Hartman go? 4th? I really want to see Panik with Kane too. That is the best all around talent he has had in a bit and more of a balancing factor than Bread man.

I gotta watch this one later. Have fun gentlemen.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that sucked!! You had one job Ares.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I really dont know what is happening now. Tough first 8 games and over .500 is still good, nobody expected Vegas to be on top. I just see Anismov doing good things when he gets to the net, but he slows down every line he is on. I am not that impressed with Wingels or Bouma either, but Bouma is doing a good PK job, just seems like offensively the puck just bounces off his stick. Hayden needs to get a speed center since he will barrel to the boards to retrieve pucks, but he goes on 1 on 3 most of the time since nobody is there to support him.

So much for the juggling this time around. Cant really blame the cat for yesterday, he and panik switched sides against one of the top teams and when the norris trophy d man keith just floats passes to the center of the ice for assists to the other team, how can we blame the young guys. That middle pass is great when it works, but it seems like 1 times out of 10 and to me its the easy way out instead of fighting down the boards like the young guys are forced to do.

The speed and slow are cancelling eachother out.

Would like to see Kero for Anisimov or Wingels today.