Steam Autum Sale be on

AussieBear

Its up and running til 5am the 29th......... its meh, but there are some deals.. well it may be better or worse for you depending on what ya want or already have...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All of you fuckers should buy 7D2D and come build zombie fortress with me.

We can paint CCS on the outside.

AussieBear

All of you fuckers should buy 7D2D and come build zombie fortress with me.

We can paint CCS on the outside.

is it multiplayer?

it is 9.49 atm. idk if i get it but it falls under me 9.99 sale requirement imma do this sale.. doing a 9.99 and under collection this sale and will wait for xmas sale for ova shit.

half life 2 is .99 cents.. my original copy be scratched to hell.. idk if i even have the cd key..

finally gonna get on mortal combat x years late. for 6.79.. too good to pass ups.. mad max the same price
never tried sniper elite.. gonna pick up SE3 for 5.99.. if good, i will get 4 during the xmas/winter sale..
got it fer xbox but gonna get halo wars definitive on pc to play wiff a mouse..

etc etc etc

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided be 85% off n going fer 8.99 but idk if i picks it up this round..

AussieBear

christ imma have to stop looking b4 i end up with 50 1-5 dollar games.... b @ 14 games for 41 bucks so far.. had to get me sum old ps love for da big breasted lara croft n the tomb raider going.. TR 1-5 for 5 bucks.. come on mane.. i aint ever buying a ps1 again.. so dis will do..

grim fandango remastered be 2.99

gl hunting

AussieBear

Thought the title said "Steam Autism Sale"

same same.. i usually only buy steam games during sales.. its rare for me to buy steam games full price.

broke dat 9.99 mark though.. finally got company of heroes 1 and 2 and all the expansions for 17 bucks.. playing the first one now.. its okay.. it was like 5-6 for the base games if i wanted to save a a couple of dollars.. but if i liked da shit i didnt want to end up pay 6 bucks per expansion during sales..