Liked Posts:
When does Stangoof get the can for putting together this train wreck of a team

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
AA makes 3-1. On a side note I really wish we were more aggressive on the forecheck

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
4-1 great D Gooftason and Seabrookzival

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This is horrible blow this team up.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Captain Toews gets the Hawks back in it.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No he didnt get them back in it. Hawks lost 2-4

sbar0378

Liked Posts:
Does anybody have faith in this roster or JC? It doesn't sound like it, but just curious?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They play a style designed for fast, skilled players....passing & skating with little contact....trouble is, they don't nearly enough players that fit that style. A team of round pegs and square holes. Face it boys, they are bottom feeders and will continue to be for quite a while.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The zone entries have been crap for a long time, and they have no players to "Chase" on a dump and chase. Brutal time to be a fan.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
They play a style designed for fast, skilled players....passing & skating with little contact....trouble is, they don't nearly enough players that fit that style. A team of round pegs and square holes. Face it boys, they are bottom feeders and will continue to be for quite a while.

Are they playing that style? I am confused to what style JC is trying to have them play. I just keep watching the d men not be able to make passes to get the offense in the zone on time. They are either stopped or skating back. Joker has been taking alot of penalties, but if he is a healthy scratch, then there should be no reason to scratch Seabrook tonight, being a back to back and all.

Bowman is stuck, the team is worse without Q, maybe thats what the players want to make sure Rocky sees.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawks take on Bolts tonight.

Joker a healthy scratch for performance per JC. Dresses Manning. What a goof
Joker might not have been the deciding factor in that game, but let's be real here...there are 5 other guys who should've been sat over Joker.

Does anybody have faith in this roster or JC? It doesn't sound like it, but just curious?
JC might make a good coach someday. I think though he had the deck stacked against him.

For starters, it would have been good if the brass didn't pussyfoot around the issue and sent Q packing in the offseason. Nashville/2018 was reason enough. At least then he would have had an offseason to tweak/acclimate his systems.

2nd, it's not like he had much help in acquisitions in the offseason. Ward hasn't really been bad, per se, but he's a bit overpaid. Now Manning and Kunitz were complete pointless waste.

3rd, and I'm just guessing here, I wonder how much the firing of Q for JC has to do with the on-ice play. So far it looks like only Saad has responded to the new coach.

4th, it looks like Stan's cronies are in the locker room so I wonder how much reign JC actually has.

And finally, I think Stan is fighting for his job so he might be in a "win now" mode as opposed to the smart thing of developing players--which is probably why JC pulled the dumb-ass move of reuniting the geezers Keith and Seabrook and running them roughshod over trying to develop; guys like Gus and Joker.

I think/hope Stan doesn't survive into next season--he's as culpable for the team's woes in 2016, 2017, 2018, and so far this season as Q was. That might mean JC goes as well which kinda sucks for him since he's got more than a leash--it's like Stan has him in a full on choker/body harness/ball gag.