Chicago Bulls Championships - When will we win another one?

EthanHarris

Liked Posts:
I just read an article about Chicago Bulls Championships and remembred about the best roster we had ever. Players that got into the hall of fame like the legendary Jordan & Pippen.

I saw a thread here that someone asked if we will be factors anytime soon. I wish we will get a team that it's half of what our 90's team was. The 1996 Bulls had a record of 72 wins in the regular season at 1996 and got 69 wins in the 1998 season. That's amazing!

When do you think we will have a team that can get to the finals?
When we will see again a team similar to the team we had between 1984–1998: The Michael Jordan era?

For now, here is a video to remind you the Chicago Bulls 1998 NBA Championship Season :) :
[video=youtube;LW1Qp1H7ptw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW1Qp1H7ptw[/video]

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The issue with having the person nearly unanimously named the athlete of the half century playing for your team... Expectations are going to be unrealistic for generations.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder who will win another championship first; Bulls or Blackhawks?

Legit argument at this point. Hawks window is closing, Bulls is opening.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder who will win another championship first; Bulls or Blackhawks?

Legit argument at this point. Hawks window is closing, Bulls is opening.

I don't think the Hawks window is closing, it's closed. Stan isn't capable of making that team viable.

Bulls, if they end up with a high draft pick this summer, could be something there.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Until the bulls can lure in a superstar they will just have to tank for years to put a contender together. Plus you have to consider the factor of when will the warriors be broken up cause right now they are just the all star team

And the blackhawks window closed two years ago