Stan has done it again...Schmaltz gone

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Not yet. Strome already has done more than Schmaltz for this season, I have no faith that Schmaltz would have rebounded as he has for us, and the whole team's play is down--including at the coaching staff.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Too soon?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Too soon?
That and I think there's a lot of rot that would make it hard to objectively judge Perlini and Strome. They are not "carry the team on their back" players so they shouldn't take heat when someone else screws the pooch and makes their like hell.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
That and I think there's a lot of rot that would make it hard to objectively judge Perlini and Strome. They are not "carry the team on their back" players so they shouldn't take heat when someone else screws the pooch and makes their like hell.

Sorry my strategic edit may not have been noticable.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Conner Murphy, full contact full practice, but he still wont play tonight. Well, maybe someone will get hurt during warmups and he would go, but they are not planning on it yet. Cant get any worse, maybe they just dont know who to replace yet

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Q out.
Smaltz out.

hmmmmm....those weren't the problems?
Looks like we cut a hall of fame living legend and a nice young two way player and did not get better. Who saw that coming?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Q out.
Smaltz out.

hmmmmm....those weren't the problems?
Looks like we cut a hall of fame living legend and a nice young two way player and did not get better. Who saw that coming?

well, last night 3/4 goals were on Crow. Shrugging shoulders on the glove hand, not sealing the net with a shooter at the goal line, and he usually likes handling guys ass in his face by himself and was beat badly on 3/32 shots.

I would prefer seeing that screener cross checked on his ass, but I think crow sees that as two guys in his way now.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
wow, he goes crow back to back, even after crow gave up 5 in two periods when they played here a few weeks ago and got pulled. No rebound control on the first tap in, I dont know what he was mad at with the second one, but then two in 12 seconds with the that last goal looking more like goalie interference than the first one.

The point of having a backup is back to backs right?

Yes, crow is stopping alot of shots where he is bailing out the D, but when they play D he is giving it up like a prom date.

He has been getting knocked around alot, I wonder how many pucks he is seeing.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yeah, so I hope everyone sees that Q wasn't the problem...

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
JC isnt inspiring alot of confidence, and Stan goofball trades over the years have caught up to the team.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Yeah, so I hope everyone sees that Q wasn't the problem...

Q admitted they were not hearing him anymore. The only way to shake up the boys is by moving a big name, not the guys that are here to take their place.

How many of us watch the game and hear that Seabrook commercial, saying you can tell the guys to leave everything on the ice, but its better to show them?

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
all the trades with Arizona we are set to get Hjalmarsson back at some point

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
all the trades with Arizona we are set to get Hjalmarsson back at some point

It would be nice, but its a 5 million hit. At least he ended up cheaper than Stan would have paid him with a seabrook like deal.