Aaron Rodgers

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually think he was being sarcastic. He was smirking while he said that shit

Speed

Liked Posts:
Can't wait. We're gonna be the team to end their season finally

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He is trying to stay positive for his team. What was he supposed to say?

“We just have to take care of our business and hope for some help” would have been fine,he didn’t have to say a throw in “Chicago a place we’ve won many times”. That was clearly a shot at us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
He is trying to stay positive for his team. What was he supposed to say?

Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck! Packers suck!

Would be a good start.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
There is something seriously wrong in Green Bay. As nice as he can be sometimes, I didn't care for Roger's arrogance in describing the next 5 games. His sarcasm about beating us in Chicago showed through clearly. On the sidelines, he does not engage his team mates. He is sarcastic with the press. He sits alone on the bench, doesn't talk to anyone. He and McCarthy don't look to be on the same page. Rogers looks defeated as if can't wait for the season to end. The look on McCarthy's face is one of complete trepidation as nothing is going right for his team. The fan base is almost entirely negative. I think Rogers is hurt. His knee can't be healed up. His mobility is down which results in more hits and sacks. I think the 13 screws holding his throwing arm collar bone together is affecting his passing. They may wind up in the cellar of the NFC.

Obviously Green Bay is the new Mecca of acting talent. Look out Hollywood, we got us some cheese eating beer drooling thespians.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That he'll take the team out for Big Macs after the Bears game... if he can walk.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
saw an interesting stat today. Aaron Rodgers is 0-37 when trailing in the 4th quarter against teams with a record better than .500 at the time of playing the Packers.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's pretty obvious Rodgers is a Cutler+ level douche bag. He has just been so good, teammates were unwilling to cut their own throat and talk shit about him. Sorta like MJ back in the day. As his game starts to age poorly things will start leaking out. Watching GB unravel will be a treat. Hopefully GB will suffer a similar fate to the post Jordan Bulls.

Speaking of MJ. This is a great Bill Cartwright tidbit:

So he told Grant, then-Bull Sam Vincent and Scottie Pippen-the three players who were usually on the floor at the end of games with him-that they were not to pass Cartwright the ball in the last four minutes of a game.

''If you do that,'' Jordan said, ''you`ll never get the ball from me.''

And suddenly, plays called by Collins were being ignored as Jordan took the ball to the basket. But who could really complain, since the Bulls had started to win? Eventually, though, word got back to Cartwright. He didn`t do or say anything to anybody until late that season, when he told Jordan he needed to talk to him.

There was little small talk exchanged. ''I don`t like the things I`ve heard you say about me,'' Cartwright told Jordan.

Jordan stared at him.

''If I ever hear again that you`re telling guys not to pass me the ball,'' Cartwright continued, ''you will never play basketball again.''

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I find it hard not to greatly admire Aaron Rodgers. I wish he had been a Bear. And if you're honest, so do you all. I fully expect him to be great and win in Chicago in a couple of weeks. It's what he does.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
“We just have to take care of our business and hope for some help” would have been fine,he didn’t have to say a throw in “Chicago a place we’ve won many times”. That was clearly a shot at us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's right though. The Bears are his bitch.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
He's right though. The Bears are his bitch.
Unfortunately so very true. I don't even talk shit to my packer friends. Silently riding the high horse this year. Still haven't beaten them.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I find it hard not to greatly admire Aaron Rodgers. I wish he had been a Bear. And if you're honest, so do you all. I fully expect him to be great and win in Chicago in a couple of weeks. It's what he does.

I honestly think that if Bakthiari doesn't play then Rodgers doesn't make it through the game. I really believe this defense has what it takes to break Rodger's hold on this franchise. Will be an exciting game whatever happens...

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I don't even get it. Statistically, he's having a ridiculous year. 20 TDs, 1 INT. His Comp% is down a bit, but I'm going to pin that on his rookie WRs. Realistically, he could finish with 30 TDs and 2 INTs and only win 8 games lol. WTF

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't even get it. Statistically, he's having a ridiculous year. 20 TDs, 1 INT. His Comp% is down a bit, but I'm going to pin that on his rookie WRs. Realistically, he could finish with 30 TDs and 2 INTs and only win 8 games lol. WTF
He's heroically carried a sparsely talented team for a decade. Cutler would have been 2-14 with that team. Trubisky 0-16.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears will wrap up the division by then and hopefully kick his whiny bitch ass. Talk when you won a game on the road this year Aaron. So far 0-6 on the road with injuries galore and nick perry on IR. Can’t wait for the Bears to feast on that weak ass defense that made Cousins look like an All Pro today.

In fairness to Cousins, their defense is ok. Cousins just called on his warrior spirit for this “must win” game.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately so very true. I don't even talk shit to my packer friends. Silently riding the high horse this year. Still haven't beaten them.
Honestly I cringe when my Bears fan friends smack talk my Packers fan friends.

Monster

Liked Posts:
You can’t talk shit about Rodgers until you beat him...
Otherwise you look like Jalen Ramsey.